Did anyone see....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

livelovelaugh

Registered Shopper
The Supplement your Health hour?....Oh my word, how many ways can you aleinate your audience, QVC?!! I have not watched QVC for ages so maybe I had just forgotten how they can make so many faux pas, but there was the woman talking about the Natura Vitalis range and said that the product was made with beef gelatine that was halal so suitable for Muslims...Great news, but not to so great for vegetarians...but she just shrugged this off as if most vegetarians do take supplements because prescription medication has gelatine...(in my case this is definitely not true - I avoid all supplements with gelatine) but the best (worst) bit was when Diana Green Goddess explained to Pipa that hydration is important by indicating the difference between a prune and a plum...to which Pipa responded "ah, wrinkles, are not very attractive...not that wrinkles are not attractive...don't hear be there"....not sure I even understand what she was trying to say...ooops!

the spirulina woman also claimed that The Prophet Mohammed was a supporter of cumin oil for its health properties, as was the Bible. This may or may not be the case but i think i would have left that bit out.

the spirulina woman also claimed that The Prophet Mohammed was a supporter of cumin oil for its health properties, as was the Bible. This may or may not be the case but i think i would have left that bit out.

she was clearly barking and came across as a bit odd, i think!

Latest posts

Back