Did anyone see Ali Keenan during the 3pm hour?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

As the 24 hour review is now only from midnight, I just typed in 148771 in th search bar and watched the 'play video' there.

Feeling a bit choked having seen that clip, my thoughts and prayers are with her as she makes a full recovery.

I saw it live which was amazing because I don't watch much these days.

It was quite a shock to see Ali - I wasn't expecting it at all. DG said "Look who it is?" and I thought it might be JR popping in before a later show having been away for a bit. When it was Ali, I thought she looked a bit embarrassed and DG seemed a little flustered. There was genuine feeling of affection between them. I think Ali was very brave to be on. You could see she was being her jolly self.

Lovely lady and wish her all the best for the next treatments. Look forward to seeing her on our screens later in the year.

As the 24 hour review is now only from midnight, I just typed in 148771 in th search bar and watched the 'play video' there.

Feeling a bit choked having seen that clip, my thoughts and prayers are with her as she makes a full recovery.

thanks for that tip, I did just that, and like you I feel a bit choked - I think they both found it a bit difficult, and I certainly would've done - trying to find the words under normal circumstances would be difficult for me, but on national tv must be even worse...I thought Debbie was a bit upset too.

all the best to Ali and to anyone else who is trying to cope with cancer.

Latest posts

Back