Did anyone else hear ????

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

At least a presenter has now clearly stated that special lighting is used for certain guests, just as we suspected.
Maybe their should be a message from QVC at the bottom of the screen to say show being filmed using special lightening results may vary lol
As Ali Young has started saying adverts for brands must now say.[/QUOTE]

Saw tonight on a mascara advert on tv - filmed using enhancements.

no don't think it was a joke, just assumed she'd been married before.

Just wondered why they laughed and talked of rubbing it in maybe he's the same age then, due to the next one being the big 50 that Debbie's approaching.

I heard that 'first husband' joke too, and wondered what she meant. I've just realised that it was probably to do with that bit earlier on where she and Simon swapped rings, and she said 'In some countries that would mean we're married.' Simon responded 'In some countries that would be we'd be in jail', (bigamy), and they both fell about laughing. I think she meant she'd be phoning her husband Paul to wish him happy birthday.

Just googled Paul Coia and his birthday is in June,so maybe she has got a "first husband"

She does have a first husband. She got together with Paul Coia when they were working on Pebble Mill (showing my age!), not sure what the circumstances were, but I seem to remember a bit of scandal at the time.

Couldn't Debbie be referring to Paul as her first husband, like Terry Wogan calls his wife "the present Mrs (or Lady now!) Wogan?

Debbie in the silver outlet earlier today clearly say some of our guests have the honeydew lights ?

Well now who would that be then ????

I guess they aren't selling anything other than skincare/makeup then :58:

I bet Queenie insists on melon lights when she's on !!:23:

Latest posts

Back