Did anyone else hear ????

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bags

Registered Shopper
Debbie in the silver outlet earlier today clearly say some of our guests have the honeydew lights ?

Well now who would that be then ????

I guess they aren't selling anything other than skincare/makeup then :58:

Debbie in the silver outlet earlier today clearly say some of our guests have the honeydew lights ?

Well now who would that be then ????

I guess they aren't selling anything other than skincare/makeup then :58:

Let's face it Bags some could do with honeydew lights, my guess would be Tova and maybe Joan Rivers.:54:

In the same show she said we don't have star filters on our camera's for the jewellery.

Yes but they have special lighting for guests then selling beauty items claiming you can look as good as me with this oh yes but only if your lightings the same as this.

glad you asked mrs james, thought it was just me being "out of the loop" as usual!:7: I'm still completely in the dark...maybe I need honeydew lights?

No you don't fairynuff, judging from your picture you look good without any artificial lighting!

In the same show she said we don't have star filters on our camera's for the jewellery.

Yes but they have special lighting for guests then selling beauty items claiming you can look as good as me with this oh yes but only if your lightings the same as this.

Well that's what I was led to believe till I heard a presenter whilst showing diamonds.
Clearly say oh we don't use star filters then be corrected in their ear then say oh they are on now.

Oh sorry to have you all in the dark I thought we'd mentioned a certain person selling her skincare always was in the same studio with special lighting.
Then noted a difference when she appeared in an hour not just for her own brand.

Last edited:
At least a presenter has now clearly stated that special lighting is used for certain guests, just as we suspected.
Maybe their should be a message from QVC at the bottom of the screen to say show being filmed using special lightening results may vary lol
As Ali Young has started saying adverts for brands must now say.

I've stepped into an alternate universe. What's honeydew lights and whats a star filter?

Honeydew lights when the studio appears sort of misty and bright.

Star filters like when you watch a cheesy program someone smiles and a star appears on their teeth lol

going slightly off thread (oh I dunno though!), I DID hear Debbie mention that she needed to call her first husband to wish him happy birthday!

I heard that was it a joke didn't get it as Simon said something like rub it in ?????

Latest posts

Back