Did Anyone Buy Neom Candles?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
done a thread search, no results.

my pal just rang, he's going through heathrow airport and had some time to kill shopping. got accosted by a saleswoman who flogged him two neom candles. says he sniffed them and they "blew his socks off".

anyone got some?

my pal just rang, he's going through heathrow airport and had some time to kill shopping. got accosted by a saleswoman who flogged him two neom candles. says he sniffed them and they "blew his socks off".

anyone got some?

Never heard of them but the pillow mist sounds nice and would like to try the Ylang Ylang, Frankincense and patchouli candle.

thanks LIAM. i knew there had been a show but there arent many reviews so far. i think it was only a couple of weeks ago.

i just finished a Juniper Hill Himalaya (not from Q) which was very lovely. much more subtle and classy than Yankee's offerings. i'm always on the look out for highly scented but classy candles. Jo Malone and Dyptique fit the bill but 37 quid for a tumbler is just too much.

anyone got some?

I got I think it is the 'luxury' fragrance room spray and candle. They are lovely.

I knew the brand before it came to QVC as I had a body cream which is fanatstic. It really does stay moisturisng hours later.

Very impressed and will definately get some more

I didn't understand the OTO though on QVC. It seemed just as reasonable to get a set with just one candle and the room spray. Didn't seem that much better value!

Defiantely try them- you won't regret it. Its definately a good addition to QVC

thanks LIAM. i knew there had been a show but there arent many reviews so far. i think it was only a couple of weeks ago.

i just finished a Juniper Hill Himalaya (not from Q) which was very lovely. much more subtle and classy than Yankee's offerings. i'm always on the look out for highly scented but classy candles. Jo Malone and Dyptique fit the bill but 37 quid for a tumbler is just too much.

I'm just burning the Jo Malone lime and basil candle. It's gorgeous. Around the same price but longer lasting and absolutely the best candles ever are ESPA.

Item Number 760378 is at the OTO price of £26.96 instead of £32.75 + £4.45 P&P if anyone's interested.

Last edited:
Neom used to be known as Natural Magic - might be worth searching ebay for old branded stock?

jude xx

I must admit I've gone off Yankee - some are OK but find them a tad sickly. I generally just use them to get rid of 'muddy dog' smells :happy:

Voluspa are lovely - John Lewis used to sell them but haven't seen them for ages. The HomeSense stores are good for luxury candles, if you're lucky. It's a bit hit and miss as their stock changes frequently, like TKMaxx.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back