Diane Gilman

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gemma1

Registered Shopper
What the hell? That kimono thing looks like a giant tea bag when the model stretches her arms out. Come on ladies, this is a must for all those cruises.

Looool! Did anyone see the skinny jeans? Nothing wrong with them but one of the models was wearing this shapeless fluorescent yellow thing that looked like some sort of rain poncho / oilskin! And Diane looked really uncomfortable tonight. Her hair looked quite bouffant and 80s - like something out of The Golden Girls! She reminded me a bit of Julia Roberts in how she dressed. I thought her clothes seemed a bit less frumpy than last time.

Hair Unbelievable! Clothes are outrageous. where would you wear this stuff? I do buy her pull on jeans, best I have found. she should stick to that.

She looks like a biker chic. She must be well over 60 something , and as i'm nearing that
age myself, (60) gulp gulp, i admire her individuality. Good on her for daring to be
different and not the norm. :cheeky:

What the hell? That kimono thing looks like a giant tea bag when the model stretches her arms out. Come on ladies, this is a must for all those cruises.

Are you referring to the animal print poncho http://www.qvcuk.com/webapp/wcs/sto...10152&keyword=104778&ddkey=http:CatalogSearch

Diane has just said perfect for your home in Ibeeza or great if your going to the Marbaya resort.
You can even use it as a cruise cover up and you'll be able to wash it in the sink using a little bit of shampoo, with it being dry within 20 minutes.

Lovely just fits my requirements to a tee. :giggle:
Bye off to snap mine up right away ............ :mysmilie_864:

:mysmilie_490:

She looks like a biker chic. She must be well over 60 something , and as i'm nearing that
age myself, (60) gulp gulp, i admire her individuality. Good on her for daring to be
different and not the norm. :cheeky:

I am far too polite to say what I think she looks like.:grin:It is her voice and gawd awful laugh that does my head in...

I am far too polite to say what I think she looks like.:grin:

One of those poor old things that should have moved from their favoured street corner to an old peoples' bungalow years ago as unlikely to get through many more winters standing around in the cold......? :cheeky:

Either she is getting confused, or she is trying to sell as many as possible. I have just heard her say that a 30" leg would be suitable for anyone over 5'9"!!! Hows that then? I am 5'6" and I need at least a 31" leg. It might have been because Simon had just announced that the short leg had sold out. A lot of designers when they are on QVC will say go up or down a size if a particular size sells out. Thats misleading and I'm sure there are loads of returns.

From your link bags
"too much HGH can deepen your voice, give you coarse, oily skin, an abnormally large tongue and a prominent forehead. Oh... and your hands and feet can start growing too."

Crikey! Dicing with a bit of trouble there isn't she?

By the looks of it there could be many a veggy chopped. :emo:

Latest posts

Back