Diane Gilman TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think these would be full length on me but judging by how they look on Debbie Flint I would not even consider them I thought she looked like a sack and so does Diane Gilman. I think a so called fashion designer should look fashionable and she is far from it. Her hair is bluddy awful and she badly needs a real stylist to sort her out. If she is mid sixties I think she looks a mess and could do much better.

gosh, i think she looks great for mid sixties. she doesn't mind admitting her body shape changed as she aged and that she's now full round the middle. that of course is why some the jeans have bigger than usual waists. although i have to say the 2 pairs i have, have normal waists.

i ordered my first DG jeans with this TSV and they arrived today... what a let down! the white is dingy looking and the sizing is on the small side. after reading a million reviews they all said they come up big so i ordered my normal size (hoping for a loose fit for my fat days) and while i can get them closed i look like a great big big... i dont know what but it was BIG!

She did say on one of the shows, something about the indigo dye being "corrosive" and that those jeans are bigger. She said that the coloured jeans come up smaller because the dye is gentler.

I bought the TSV in my normal size and I think they are small - I particularly think that the leg openings are tight at the bottom

I got a lovely pair of jeans in M&Co on Friday ONLY £15! They were the Flare cut, good fit on my waist and a nice dark dye! Better than good enough for work too!

Latest posts

Back