Diane Gilman TSV 21/1/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I hope the large model is getting extra for appearing on telly in the tsv, and Jane don't look much better I feel sorry for them both...The jeans may be comfy but imo not very attractive.....

Wow! Just watching the repeat! How unflattering are the TSV jeans? Totally agree that the tucked in look is horrendous bus guess they are wanting to show the waistband! Wouldn't be seen dead in these monstrosities!

the presentation made me turn off as they were not flattering at all (although personally i don't think i've ever seen a fair of slim fit jeans that are flattering) but also the price is not that special. usually tsv jeans from Diane are less than £30 (usually around £24-27) + P&P and more often than not on easy pay if memory serves me correctly.

I've got a few pairs of DG jeans (all straight or bootcut) and love them, but these do nothing for me.

Perhaps with all the emphasise now being on the bum (celebrity implants), Q may think they are ahead of the game with exaggerating bums lol ! - they recently had a tsv if Spanx leggings to push in and uplift !!!! In reality most of us women look like the models did - all bums and belly in their jeans, so a disguising top would have been the way to go.

Aren't they just awful? Never seen a more unflattering pair of DG jeans. Can't see these selling out.
The price is pretty extortionate for the TSV as well.

Just normal shaped bums, thighs and tums dressed in Jeans - what's really wrong with that?

I don't think they look too bad.... Just a fair representation of the product.

Exactly that ! normal body parts in a too tight garment that does not flatter. Many times I've commented that someone hasn't looked in the mirror before stepping outside.

As I get older I realise that its an 'age' thing to look presentable to the outside world. My late Dad was of the generation who never went anywhere without a shirt and tie; I danced around my handbag in the 60's trying to look like Dusty Springfield in her lovely broderie anglais frocks, this was a time when even the fellas were still smart in suits; and now we have a generation of lardy bums (girls and boys) who couldn't give a monkeys whether they look good or not - oversized a......s in leggings are the norm now - all in the name of 'casual' dressing.

A agree the photo's do look terrible like they did when this was a TSV last time however I did buy a pair and they are great except they are quite roomy and I could have gone down a size. I looked at getting a pair today and checked out the sizes and the measurements for the 12 last time are now for the size 8?? I don't stand a chance so have not bothered; I expect them to get a few returns. Also the last TSV still has stock at a special price so only about 40p difference (adding in postage which I always do). It seems a bit daft to me as they are obviously the same jeans.

I wasn`t critising their shape but the fact they weren`t doing their shape justice I`m well over the hill and not plus size but wouldn`t do the tucked in look no matter what shape wear I had on ..after a certain age the look just doesn`t flatter
And as for shape wear Diane admitted letting us into her secret to wearing spanx for years under her jeans ...when she was trying to push the TSV she said now she won`t need to ...then later saying she had been to some such dinner wearing shape wear saying she was so uncomfortable she didn`t eat!! Make your mind up Diane you don`t praise one minute then do down the next in the same hour ...we do have a little intelligence and a memory !!
oh I forgot in the clearance hour later Jane was modelling a clearance blouse with it out and the TSV and looked lovely .... I think she would have sold more dressed like that for the DG hour

It looks as though the standard length TSV already has a 1 star review but once I'm on the actual item description it isn't there. Is this a gremlin on my laptop or can anyone else see it?

It looks as though the standard length TSV already has a 1 star review but once I'm on the actual item description it isn't there. Is this a gremlin on my laptop or can anyone else see it?

I see same thing!!

Latest posts

Back