Diane Gilman TSV 06/03/2013

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

This is the first time I have ordered DG jeans and I was a little nervous about this purchase. I opened the package extra carefully thinking I would be returning them. Well, I was wrong! They are a great pair of jeans, well cut and very comfortable. I bought the indigo and now wish that I had bought the black too. They were right when they suggested going one size down. I would definitely buy more from this range.

This is the first time I have ordered DG jeans and I was a little nervous about this purchase. I opened the package extra carefully thinking I would be returning them. Well, I was wrong! They are a great pair of jeans, well cut and very comfortable. I bought the indigo and now wish that I had bought the black too. They were right when they suggested going one size down. I would definitely buy more from this range.

They're lovely Mia I agree. The black fades pretty quickly to a washed out charcoal whereas the indigo doesn't. People are saying that they dye their black DG jeans in dylon to bring the blackness back.

I'm delighted with my cobalt blue ones :)! I thought they may be a tad bright but the colour looks lovely in real life. If they're on a special price when they come back in I may also buy the jade green in an 8S too. Only slight issue I have is that her 8S used to fit me perfectly, (I'm usually a 10, sometimes a 12 depending on the brand). Her jeans seem to be getting a bit larger? The latest TSV ones I got today fit but I suspect will be a bit baggy after several hours of wear. They are also slighly larger on the waist that other size 8's I bought from her range 1-2 years ago. They're a good fit but I'd have loved it if they were slightly smaller.

I am really a good size 14 and even a 16 in Monsoon dresses but ordered the 12R in these. I was surprised they fitted so well and suspected that they might be made larger. Oh, well I like being able to say I am wearing a size 12!

I am really a good size 14 and even a 16 in Monsoon dresses but ordered the 12R in these. I was surprised they fitted so well and suspected that they might be made larger. Oh, well I like being able to say I am wearing a size 12!

It's good you hit the jackpot with her sizing 1st time Mia :)! Saved you the money & inconvenience of a return/exchange. I have to admit they're the only jeans that are perfectly cut around the tum for me, no cutting in & muffin top! I love the fit, this TSV is so flattering for a pear shaped girl with rugby player calves like me. I'd love a slighty smaller size so that they would stay a superb fit all day. If these jeans have got new spandex in them like DG said hopefully they won't stretch too much whilst I'm wearing them. I can't get smaller than an 8S.

I don't get why they don't just assign the sizes correctly rather than tell everyone to go down a size seems just bizarre the fact that u may get into a smaller size in one range is a very short term, oh wow, as u soon realise its just the range comes up big just seems mad to me!

I have a black pair of DG 2 yrs old and they are still the same black as when they arrived I wonder why all I can think of is I don't tumble dry them if that makes a difference also I use, the seemingly much maligned S2O which deals well with my clothes including mud covered stuff really well. I've just got my TSV cobalt haven't tried them on yet but I love the colour not as bright as on TV which is great for me as I wouldn't normally go for anything but the more usual colours in jeans being a bit on the shy side

I think her dyes may have changed also DW. I bought size 8's from her range a year or so ago & they're deffo smaller in places than recent buys from her range. I agree, just do standard sizing & a free returns label for jeans especially. Q would sell so much more of them!

Latest posts

Back