Diane Gilman TSV 06/03/2013

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I love these jeans , I need the long length though as I have a 33" inside leg . I'm an 18 and yes the 18s are big , but Diane is right they are comfy . I do like the fit been higher at the back too . They wash well and don't go baggy either . Xx

Yes , i paid nearly £8 p&p to receive them and promptly send them back. I was not happy.

If i can avoid anyone else wasting their money, then i'll be happy.

That's enough to seal the deal for me. I'm most certainly not paying £8 to try something on. I must remind myself if that next time I'm tempted by QVC fashion.

Havent you both said exactly the same lol? I haven't started beer o'clock yet do I don't think it's me lol
��

exactly what i thought.

we've had this discussion numerous times so i might as well say what i always say. they're not american sized. i've got loads of pairs, all different styles, all the same size and all the same size as i'd buy on the high street. all fit perfectly and are very comfy.

also 99% of her clothes are cotton and denim/black/brown. also reasonably priced. makes a real change from technicolour polyester or outrageously priced crumpled looking tat.

I've got one of her tops that I quite like, agree that having a non jean TSV would be good.

I have a grey and black jacket that I like. I also have several pairs of jeans, all different sizes, some fit, others don't! One pair was bought too small because Julia was presenting and said to buy 2 sizes smaller so I did but I was just kidding myself! Then I start to think I'll diet into them and save the p&p for the return. The first pair of DG jeans I bought are the best fit of all and they are a size smaller than my UK size but with plenty of stretch so they are a good snug fit.

I think how they fit depends on what shape you are and if you've any problem areas.

If you're lean and long legged then maybe you don't need Diane, but if like me you suffer from ducks disease and have a couple of muffins lurking around that need to be catered for then they are brilliant. I have a few pairs of these and they are all incredibly comfy, and some fit differently, well they would as some are skinny and some aren't, and I take that into account when I order. So I have some in my standard HS size and a couple in a size smaller.

If you watch the on air presentations the presenters usually give you clues, other than JR of course lol.

I tried the skinny pull-ons last year, went down a size as suggested and they fit a treat. I wear them for gardening, they are nice and warm and comfortable when constantly bending over etc.

Yes I bought the skinny jeggings when they were the TSV last year and l've worn them a lot tucked into boots. A big baggy in the legs but very comfortable. Currently wearing a pair of David Emanuelle ponte jeggings from an online shop - nice and warm - but they have bobbled quite badly.

Bumping this as the TSV is tonight at midnight. Two leg lengths 28" and 30" so ideal for shorties like me. The details are up (using Autumn's link in the opening post) but not available to order just yet.

Jude xx

I know I shouldn't take this thread away from Q but... I can really, REALLY recommend these for the (ahem) slightly more mature lady... and you can get them delivered to a store post-free; plus, today they have an offer:

http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10701_10001_020010713847_-1

http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10701_10001_020010714345_-1

I know they look a bit naff with a top tucked in BUT with something over the waistband they look like normal jeans but are really, really comfie. They wash well too.

Just a thought...

Go down a size though.

Sizes and colours up now and ready to order if anyone needs an early night

Jude xx

I know I shouldn't take this thread away from Q but... I can really, REALLY recommend these for the (ahem) slightly more mature lady... and you can get them delivered to a store post-free; plus, today they have an offer:

http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10701_10001_020010713847_-1

http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10701_10001_020010714345_-1

I know they look a bit naff with a top tucked in BUT with something over the waistband they look like normal jeans but are really, really comfie. They wash well too.

Just a thought...

Go down a size though.

Thanks I've ordered some, just worried about them falling down a bit but I'll see. Like the fact the legs don't look too skinny. Got free delivery.

Thanks I've ordered some, just worried about them falling down a bit but I'll see. Like the fact the legs don't look too skinny. Got free delivery.

I've got 6 pairs! I've got short and regular lengths so that I can wear them with boots or ballet pumps. They did some cord ones last winter which were great as well.

Hope they fit you... for me, they don't fall down any more than normal jeans do.

Fingers crossed.

I can't find jeggings to fit me at all. I think my arse is too big ... lol. Jeans yes, leggings yes, jeggings no. They look bliddy awful on me. There is always too much material around my waist or not enough material around my backside. Ho hum!

I can't find jeggings to fit me at all. I think my arse is too big ... lol. Jeans yes, leggings yes, jeggings no. They look bliddy awful on me. There is always too much material around my waist or not enough material around my backside. Ho hum!

As my yankie friend would say... you've got a lot of junk in your trunk:grin:

I love these jeans , I need the long length though as I have a 33" inside leg . I'm an 18 and yes the 18s are big , but Diane is right they are comfy . I do like the fit been higher at the back too . They wash well and don't go baggy either . Xx

I have quite a few pairs but am now worried as I have to go UP from my per una size!!!! however I would say that the sizing is not uniform even in same item different colour:mysmilie_365:
IF you get a pair that fits they wash very well etc

Latest posts

Back