ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Diamonique 18ct Gold Plated 0.4ct tw Pave Round Dial Bracelet Watch
Item Number: 690941
QVC Price £47.75
Today's Special Value Price £39.74
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.95

Get a designer-look timepiece for less with this fabulous Diamonique watch. Plated with a choice of Yellow or Rose 18 carat gold, this simulated diamond watch will add a touch of class to any outfit. The watchcase is claw set with 40 round-cut simulated diamonds and the white mother-of-pearl dial is easy to read with illuminated hands. The round watchcase measures about 29mm (1.15") across and the watch itself measures about 17cm (6.7") in length. It secures with a fold-over clasp. Total equivalent diamond weight: 0.4 carat.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.690941

Gosh they just look like fake Rolexes and not even good fakes.

Alison Keenan looks nice though even though I can't bear her.

Gosh they just look like fake Rolexes and not even good fakes.

Alison Keenan looks nice though even though I can't bear her.

I agree BFT, she looks lovely tonight, and what she's wearing looks gorgeous on her.
Not impressed with the watch though.:rolleyes:

I am actually quite tempted by the Rose gold option, but I will most probably resist.

the turn of for me is the big DMQ in the middle (apart from the fact that I do not like this watch either). They have had some nice watches in the past, but the big DMQ always puts me off.
I can not even tell you why:33::33:

the turn of for me is the big DMQ in the middle (apart from the fact that I do not like this watch either). They have had some nice watches in the past, but the big DMQ always puts me off.

the same here star234. the big DMQ really put me off from even considering a purchase. the watch may look nice on the hand but the big tacky logo gives it all off.

I'm totally with you on this one....for me it's the snob in me that worries someone might see the logo and will know it's QVC....

the watch may look nice on the hand but the big tacky logo gives it all off.

Why have they made the logo so big anyway, I don't get it?
Looking at my own watch, the symbol & writing are tiny in comparison, yes, anybody standing close enough (& with better eyesight than me! lol) would recognise the symbol instantly as it's so distinctive but it's in no way in-your-face intrusive, so I genuinely can't see the point of it on the TSV watch?

Why have they made the logo so big anyway, I don't get it?
Looking at my own watch, the symbol & writing are tiny in comparison, yes, anybody standing close enough (& with better eyesight than me! lol) would recognise the symbol instantly as it's so distinctive but it's in no way in-your-face intrusive, so I genuinely can't see the point of it on the TSV watch?

i agree, KWC. i do not mind people knowing it is a QVC watch. i would not try to pass it for smth expensive. i have expensive watches to wear when going out in the evening. this is a fab watch, imo, for every day wear. i cannot stand or understand the tackiness of the huge, cheap-looking logo. :1:

i do not mind people knowing it is a QVC watch. i would not try to pass it for smth expensive. i have expensive watches to wear when going out in the evening. this is a fab watch, imo, for every day wear. i cannot stand or understand the tackiness of the huge, cheap-looking logo. :1:

Tbh Watersiren, I wouldn't buy any watch with a logo that size, would you? It's the tackiness of the huge lettering I dislike, not the brand behind it, don't you think?
I would say the symbol on mine is maybe the same size as (if not smaller) than one of those letters (the lettering underneath being minute!) but much as I love my watch (& if it had had three letters in its name!), if the lettering had been that size, I definitely wouldn't have bought it!
Though eldest DD has just pointed out that it may not look quite so horrid in RL as looking at a larger than life piccie on a website where the logo really leaps out at you!

i dislike big logos too, KWC, no matter what the brand :1:
as for the DMQ one, it may as well not look that bad in RL, but the logo is still disproportionately big. combined with the extra bling of the watch, it is a 'no' for me i'm afraid. :1:

This is indeed a magic watch.

At the first showing AK said it would fit a 9" wrist. Suspicious, as unlike QVC to be so generous in sizing, so checked the website, which says 6.7" - for a child I presume.

Next rang CS who got thru to the studio who said they would measure the watch and say what it is on air. not best pleased but stayed up to hear what it was. without a word of apology AK said it would fit an 8-1/2" wrist. At 1 oclock it had shrunk again to fit an 8" wrist!

Have not bothered to listen any more today, going to take the matter up with OFT as I am sure this is in breach of the Trades Description Act.

Latest posts

Back