Diamonique TSV 1/7/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Me too, can't abide Jill for more then a couple of seconds and he just tops it off. So I would probably have been tempted, as I often am if I actually watch the show, but now I can resist quite easily just looking at the items online. I caught the end of the hour this morning and it sounds like one or other of them are on all day. That'll be me not trying to catch up with it then.
Thankfully she is not on today she doesn't do Mondays.

I have some silver and 14 ct gold rings years old still look good, and I wear them.
I've got a pair of Epiphany (?) platinum plated earrings and 14ct gold ones . Both pairs look as good as new,the 14ct ones I clean after wearing with a jewellers cloth and the occasional dunk in jewellery cleaner. The other pair wash in lukewarm soap and water and dry with a soft cloth.

Lee, is it? On with Charlie and comes out with a real cracker.

Showing a set earrings and bracelet in steel, comes out with this one.

Diamonique 30 years ago this price is what we would have paid for it back then. Prices go up, but we keep this so affordable.

He seemed to forget 30 years ago, diamonique was in sterling silver and 14ct gold. So trying to compare the off cuts of someone's stainless steel sink:ROFLMAO:

I’ve got silver Diamonique jewellery I bought around 25 years ago. It’s still as good as new. Still buy occasionally but certainly not stainless steel items. QVC have got very bad these days by not stating sizes and saying go to website. You do and it’s not on there either. Bring back the QVC ruler! I’m old I I can’t envisage stuff in millimetres either, I think my Alexa must get pissed off with me keep as what x mm is in inches.

Spot on! Looking at some of Brenda Edward's monstrosities, they remind me of when Avon started doing Jewellery back in the 70's which mainly consisted of knuckle duster rings made from base metal, and other similarly clumsy looking pieces usually set with very obviously fake rhinestones. I'm not sure they've improved now, but it definitely isn't a look QVC should be aspiring to for their flagship range. They really need to stick to doing good/believable copies of fine jewellery and I'm not saying everything needs to be small, dainty or understated, but it does need not to look cheap and nasty! They also need to leave the "designing" to somebody who knows what they're doing, not throw it over to the Loose Women, as you'll end up with something as vulgar as they are!
Oh dear God, Loose Women - those that struggle to get employment elsewhere - mostly singers who all fight for the same part in musicals, unfunny comedians, or has-been journalists. Just seen Brenda Edwards on her promo blowing her own trumpet on her, "big personality". If you say so dear. I suppose they come cheap which is why QVC get them on the books. Next up Stacey Solomon - she does everything else.

Oh dear God, Loose Women - those that struggle to get employment elsewhere - mostly singers who all fight for the same part in musicals, unfunny comedians, or has-been journalists. Just seen Brenda Edwards on her promo blowing her own trumpet on her, "big personality". If you say so dear. I suppose they come cheap which is why QVC get them on the books. Next up Stacey Solomon - she does everything else.
🤢

Their jewellery offerings are not a patch on what they were when they had gold days, silver days, gem days. Brands like Or Paz, the American lady was it Caroline Pollack.? Honora, the lady with the silver from the east, others who I can’t remember the names of, perhaps some of you can?
I used to buy loads ( far too much) but can’t remember the last time I bought any piece of jewellery from them.

Their jewellery offerings are not a patch on what they were when they had gold days, silver days, gem days. Brands like Or Paz, the American lady was it Caroline Pollack.? Honora, the lady with the silver from the east, others who I can’t remember the names of, perhaps some of you can?
I used to buy loads ( far too much) but can’t remember the last time I bought any piece of jewellery from them.
It was suarti silver I believe

Just had to have a look on the USA site. Loads more choice of designs of Diamonique and they have a proper description and the sizes. Out of interest I looked at the fashion, bigger choice and loads of stuff in larger sizes I.e above 22. And not a Ruth Langsford in sight

orpaz has been back several times inc a diamonique range which never proved propular, the south western silver (the lady you named) just didnt sell after everything & lara pearls in the new honora (same team & everything) & suarti was popular but after the virus ect it killed a lot of them off & jewellery on Q in general just stopped being popular

Must admit I think some of their Diamonique offerings in sterling silver look very attractive on the website, particularly the rings. I've never bought a piece from Q, but apart from the fact that I thought one of the solitaire stone rings was rather OTT (it was 2 carats), the other pieces I thought looked good.

I think Stacey Solomon would auction her granny on live TV. The appearance of her and her talentless ("I was in EastEnders 102 years ago") husband guarantees that the off switch will be used immediately.

Just had to have a look on the USA site. Loads more choice of designs of Diamonique and they have a proper description and the sizes. Out of interest I looked at the fashion, bigger choice and loads of stuff in larger sizes I.e above 22. And not a Ruth Langsford in sight
Do they have a USA equivalent of RL??🤣

Yes! at last a Diamonique show on Style without Mr Smarmy. Not overkeen on Ruth Limpet but she’s hundreds of times better than him.

Latest posts

Back