Diamonique TSV 02/09/2014

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Diamonique tsv is a bracelet .....

6a00e54eff2704883401b7c6d55488970b.jpg

i was hoping for a nice cross pendant... or a special sort of ring... its saved me though

I have a similar diamonique bracelet to this one - I wonder if it will be in different colours - I too would like a pink one.

I do wish Charlie would stop saying "we" as in "how often have we been stopped from wearing our necklace because of the neckline of our dress". Grrrrrr You, Charlie, not we!

I do wish Charlie would stop saying "we" as in "how often have we been stopped from wearing our necklace because of the neckline of our dress". Grrrrrr You, Charlie, not we!

maybe charlie likes to wear dresses too and blings them up with diamonique... each to their own

It's decidedly weird. Combined with the soft, breathless delivery l find him downright creepy.

Personally it is when Flinty goes all breathless that I find it beyond creepy when we know that in fact she is as hard as nails, so what's it all about.

I had to laugh when Chaz poured the loose Eek stones into his hand to show how many were inside each necklace. It shows how cheap as chips (of glass) these stones must be if they can flog over a thousand of them for 44 quid. The diamonique that's set in stainless steel they should pay us to wear them as they must only cost pennies to make, and the sterling silver ones won't cost much more. The stones themselves must have very little real value.

Latest posts

Back