Diamonique Initial Pendant TSV 09/10/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Diamonique Initial Pendant & Chain Sterling Silver
Item Number: 664100
QVC Price £24.00
Today's Special Value Price £16.98
P&P £2.95

A contemporary pendant necklace from Diamonique comprising a beautiful sterling silver curb chain and initial pendant inlaid with sparkling simulated diamonds. Available in all 26 letters of the alphabet, this personalised piece will make the wearer feel incredibly special, providing all the beauty and allure of real diamonds at a fraction of the price.

A thoughtful gift - this delicate necklace will make a popular stocking filler and personalised gift for a loved one.

Spell with sparkle - layering necklaces remains a popular trend, and by wearing a couple of these at once you can spell out your initials, the initials of a loved one of child, or something else that holds special meaning to you.

Round-cut simulated white diamonds: 14 - 30 x (1.25mm - 1.75mm)
Polished, rhodium-plated sterling silver
Spring ring clasp
Pendant length: 11mm - 13mm
Chain length: 45cm (17.7")
Total equivalent diamond weight: 0.14 carat - 0.31 carat

Behind the brand
Created for QVC, Diamonique's simulated gemstones offer you the chance to own beautiful jewellery at a fraction of the cost of real gems. From timeless classics to glittering showstoppers, every piece incorporates the Six Cs of Diamonique, which sit at the heart of every design:

Amazing Clarity
Great Carat weight
Believable diamond-like Colour
Low Cost
Beautifully Cut stones
A piece that exudes Confidence

Please note: carat weight and number of stones included varies because of the difference in size and shape of each letter

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.664100

I dislike it too and most of the initial type of blingy jewellery always looks cheap.
I have seen odd plain gold or silver initials which look ok, especially the small ones on charm bracelets but other than that, they`re something I would never buy or wear.

I'm so glad I'm not alone in thinking how naff this is! I've never liked initial pendants or name plates, really odd, why would you wear your name around your neck?

It reminds me of that episode of Only Fools and Horses where Del buys Rodney a engraved bracelet with his name on, only it says "Rooney" rather than "Rodney" :mysmilie_17:

Caught a quick look this morning, AK shrieks (she talks like a speeding train, I get heart palpitations if I watch her for more than 30 seconds) "some of the pendants may have couple more stones in and we haven't charged any extra for them!"..........is she for real? They're not diamonds Ali love! they're cut glass! cut glass! the most it'll cost for a couple of extra glass stones would be about 10p

J
Caught a quick look this morning, AK shrieks (she talks like a speeding train, I get heart palpitations if I watch her for more than 30 seconds) "some of the pendants may have couple more stones in and we haven't charged any extra for them!"..........is she for real? They're not diamonds Ali love! they're cut glass! cut glass! the most it'll cost for a couple of extra glass stones would be about 10p

It also worked the other way too. Some may be getting one or two stones less and still having to pay the same. LOL

Very underwhelming and naff!
Its like something you could get in Claires for a few quid.

They showed initial earrings too.

Now ......... maybe I've missed something but, if your initial is not a symmetrical letter like H, A or T (for example,) wouldn't one of the letters be pointing the wrong way in the ear? Needless to say, the model whose name was Rachel (I think) was wearing an R necklace and S earrings ............ presumably so we didn't see her initial reversing itself on one lobe.

Harrumph. I thought it was quite sweet. I ordered it for my little girl for Christmas. She's over the age of 8 (she's 10) so that's her condemned to Naffsville... :sad:

They showed initial earrings too.

Now ......... maybe I've missed something but, if your initial is not a symmetrical letter like H, A or T (for example,) wouldn't one of the letters be pointing the wrong way in the ear? Needless to say, the model whose name was Rachel (I think) was wearing an R necklace and S earrings ............ presumably so we didn't see her initial reversing itself on one lobe.

Well this morning the presenter (it was either the presenter or the guest, can't really say i was paying much attention, it was just on in the background) suggested getting the M earrings and U necklace to spell out MUM... I'm still speechless.

Well this morning the presenter (it was either the presenter or the guest, can't really say i was paying much attention, it was just on in the background) suggested getting the M earrings and U necklace to spell out MUM... I'm still speechless.

:mysmilie_19:

Better still, you could buy the T earrings and the A necklace and spell a very befitting TAT.

Harrumph. I thought it was quite sweet. I ordered it for my little girl for Christmas. She's over the age of 8 (she's 10) so that's her condemned to Naffsville... :sad:
awww no! I think the initials are a lovely first jewellery gift for a young girl. I bet it will make her feel really grown up.

I'm not entirely sold on them in the earrings or rings, but the necklace could be very nice... but I would think you getting this for a youngster is the right age range for this in my opinion.

Ach no!! I've never liked initial jewellery for myself but clearly others so. And so do you. I'm sure your little girl will love it and that's all that matters. You enjoy it!

Most of what I like on QVC, everyone else here doesn't and it doesn't stop me. :eek:)

I'm sure at 10, she'll be fine with it. I was just making the point that initial jewellery is something children would wear. Once you get beyond the stage of wanting your age displayed on your birthday cards, that's when I think it ventures into naff territory!

My grand daughter is 9 and she`d love this. In fact one of her favourite shops is Warren James and she`ll spend ages looking at all the sparkly stuff and telling me " oh that`s beautiful isn`t it Nan ? " whilst usually pointing out some blingy pendant or earrings and when it was her birthday in August someone gave her a Claires gift card which she spent on sparkly bits and pieces.
Thankfully nothing she owns is worth more than a few quid because she either loses things or accidentally breaks them and yet I`ve seen babies wearing real diamond studs and solid gold bangles, chains and rings. Daft !

Latest posts

Back