Diamonique Gifts TSV 12/10/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Diamonique 4ct tw Studs & Leverback Earrings Sterling Silver with Travel Box
Item Number: 314090
QVC Price £40.00
Todays Special Value Price £27.98
P&P £2.95

This elegant Diamonique set features two pairs of glittering, solitaire earrings in bestselling stud and leverback designs, each crafted from sterling silver. Available in three stunning finishes and presented in a stylish metallic travel jewellery box, this gorgeous set will make the perfect present for a loved one, if you can bear to part with it!

Perfect for travel - the beautiful metallic snakeskin print travel box makes this set great for gifting. It's also ideal for taking away on holiday, as it features different compartments for your earrings, rings, bracelets and necklaces, plus a separate pouch, so your jewellery will be kept safe and untangled!

Three stunning finishes - choose the on-trend Rose Gold Plated option to give your look a subtle flush of feminine pink or classic Rhodium Plated or Yellow Gold Plated options to give any outfit a smart, sleek finish and the perfect amount of sparkle.

The six Cs of Diamonique - these beautiful earrings feature the six Cs of Diamonique - unbeatable Clarity, great Carat weight, believable clear Colour, like diamonds, low Cost, beautifully Cut stones, and a piece that exudes Confidence. The clarity of each stone ensures optimum sparkle as the light can travel through perfectly.

Round-cut white simulated diamonds: 4 x (6.25mm)
Sterling silver
Post and butterfly and leverback fastenings - suitable for pierced ears only
Leverback earrings (l x w): 21mm x 6.5mm
Stud earrings (l x w): 6.5mm x 6.5mm
Box (l x w x d): 9cm x 9cm x 5cm (3.5" x 3.5" x 2")
Total equivalent diamond weight: 4 carats

Finish options:

Rhodium Plated
Yellow Gold Plated
Rose Gold Plated

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.314090

I nearly went for this mainly because I am a sucker for these travel boxes/bags.How stupid is that? I don't like leverback fastenings & the studs will probably fall forward in my ears.So at 08:33 have come to my senses!

I nearly went for this mainly because I am a sucker for these travel boxes/bags.How stupid is that? I don't like leverback fastenings & the studs will probably fall forward in my ears.So at 08:33 have come to my senses!

I love the little box too, I don't even have pierced ears. Was hoping it would have sold out so I wouldn't be tempted. :)

Latest posts

Back