Diamonique Event

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Silver Fox

Registered Shopper
Just got a letter today inviting me to Diamonique jewellery Preview at the Chiswick Studios on 3rd August! Thought I was getting THE letter!
It would mean a day trip to London ( am up North!) Anyone else got this invite?-- didn't think I was that much of a DMQ 'girl' !!!!!!How far out of Central London is Chiswick, must get out the A-Z.

If you're getting the tube from central London, i think Gunnersbury is the nearest stop. That's zone 3 I think. London could be very busy though due to the olympics. Lucky you for your invite. :grin:

It's very definitely West London. There is a tube station at Chiswick Park but I've no idea which tube is closest to their offices. It's on the district line. Well one branch of it. Which rail station would you come in to? If it's Liverpool Street then it could be 30/40 minutes on the tube www.tfl.gov.uk will tell you how to get from your station to Chiswick Park and how long it should take.

Have a fab time if you decide to go. It should be fun.

I was based in Chiswick for a while and my nearest tubes were Stamford Brook and Turnham Green, they were nearer to where I was than Chiswick Park, but I have no idea where QVC are now based. I'd recommend going if you can, fellow forumite Lizgregs and I went (from the north) to the last one at Marco Polo House and had a hoot. At the risk of sounding like a demented t-caller all the staff were really lovely and we were very well looked after. I won the raffle, a huge DMQ bangle 'worth' (in QVC terms) around £100, I don't like the style of it personally but it's a reminder of a fab day (as is the QVC mug, pen and teddy wearing a QVC branded jumper!)

many thanks for the advise. I hate the tube in London so avoid at all costs & forgot it will be in the middle of Olympics so overnight stay is out.I am 2 hours into Euston so timing is not a problem.Haven't replied yet but am tempted just to see whay it's like!

The TFL site will give you bus routes if you prefer the bus. I definitely do. I whizz about London on the bus regularly.

Silver fox - do go if you can. Art Deco was the one invited and so very kindly asked me to go along for the ride. As she said, we had a ball that day - really good fun - and it was nice to meet some of the faces in real life. The models Tanya and Beth were there and were just lovely. They chatted to so many people and seemed genuinely happy to do so. They were a good laugh. Debbie Flint was the presenter there but didn't spend as much time with guests. She introduced the man who 'found' diamonique and told him in a loud voice to tell us that diamonique would become a rare stone!! Hmmm.....Nevertheless, it was just brill and we got some ace freebies.

many thanks for the advise. I hate the tube in London so avoid at all costs & forgot it will be in the middle of Olympics so overnight stay is out.I am 2 hours into Euston so timing is not a problem.Haven't replied yet but am tempted just to see whay it's like!

Go for it girl if you possibly can. You'll be wondering about it forever more if you don't. And think of us waiting to hear all about it... consider it your duty!

Go for it girl if you possibly can. You'll be wondering about it forever more if you don't. And think of us waiting to hear all about it... consider it your duty!

Will do! signed up, left the acceptance message.Now it's the train fare, a new outfit & I will have to be dripping in DMQ.Am probably on the 'gullible' list for buying & will be able to tell you what the TSV will be!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back