Diamonique TSV 3.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 173
  • Diamonique TSV 4.jpg
    Diamonique TSV 4.jpg
    166.7 KB · Views: 127
  • Diamonique TSV 5.jpg
    Diamonique TSV 5.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 152
Although I’m partial to a bit of bling I like my watches to be expensively plain.
This is the watch I bought for OH last week as her old one had a broken strap and no repair shops were open to replace it.

I've bought her Diamonique watches in the past, but she wanted a very plain watch.

C watch.png

Last edited:
Diamonique 3ct tw Chain Link Bracelet Watch Stainless Steel
Item Number: 346287
QVC Price £65.00
Todays Special Value Price £37.98
P&P £3.95

This striking stainless-steel watch from Diamonique is set with sparkling simulated white diamonds and features a chain link bracelet strap, a classic circular face and Roman numerals. With a beautiful plated finish, this timeless piece will add an iridescent shine to an array of ensembles, whether its worn as an everyday staple or for special occasions.

The six Cs of Diamonique -
the beautiful design features the six Cs of Diamonique - unbeatable Clarity, great Carat weight, believable clear Colour, like diamonds, low Cost, beautifully Cut stones, and a piece that exudes Confidence. The clarity of each stone ensures optimum sparkle as the light can travel through perfectly.

Wonderfully versatile - from your casual daytime attire to glamorous evening dates, this delicate timepiece comes in an easy-to-wear bracelet style that'll give an elegant feel to the wrist while instantly elevating any outfit. Finished with an extendable fold-over clasp for a custom fit, it's a must-have for any jewellery lover's collection.

Your perfect plating - offering you a choice of three different platings, this bracelet watch can be tailored to suit you or a loved one perfectly. Rhodium plating will give a cool and cotemporary feel, while the Gold tone-plating never fails to look chic and classy. Alternatively, the Rose Gold plating will keep you on-trend, while adding a feminine hue to your looks.

Plating options:

• Rhodium-plated stainless steel
  • Gold tone-plated stainless steel
  • Rose gold tone-plated stainless steel

• Round brilliant-cut simulated white diamonds: 42 x (1.8mm), 228 x (1.5mm), 4 x (1.1mm), 4 x (1mm)
  • Fold-over clasp, plus two removable fold-over clasps
  • Plated stainless steel
  • Roman numerals at 3, 6, 9, 12 with simulated diamonds at all other hours
  • Analogue Display
  • Movement: quartz
  • Water-resistant to 3ATM
  • Face (circumference): 32mm
  • Strap length: 18cm - 21cm (7" - 8.3")
  • Total equivalent diamond weight: 3.00 carats

All measurements are approximate

Diamonique 3ct tw Chain Link Bracelet Watch Stainless Steel
Item Number: 346287
QVC Price £65.00
Todays Special Value Price £37.98
P&P £3.95

This striking stainless-steel watch from Diamonique is set with sparkling simulated white diamonds and features a chain link bracelet strap, a classic circular face and Roman numerals. With a beautiful plated finish, this timeless piece will add an iridescent shine to an array of ensembles, whether its worn as an everyday staple or for special occasions.

The six Cs of Diamonique -
the beautiful design features the six Cs of Diamonique - unbeatable Clarity, great Carat weight, believable clear Colour, like diamonds, low Cost, beautifully Cut stones, and a piece that exudes Confidence. The clarity of each stone ensures optimum sparkle as the light can travel through perfectly.

Wonderfully versatile - from your casual daytime attire to glamorous evening dates, this delicate timepiece comes in an easy-to-wear bracelet style that'll give an elegant feel to the wrist while instantly elevating any outfit. Finished with an extendable fold-over clasp for a custom fit, it's a must-have for any jewellery lover's collection.

Your perfect plating - offering you a choice of three different platings, this bracelet watch can be tailored to suit you or a loved one perfectly. Rhodium plating will give a cool and cotemporary feel, while the Gold tone-plating never fails to look chic and classy. Alternatively, the Rose Gold plating will keep you on-trend, while adding a feminine hue to your looks.

Plating options:

• Rhodium-plated stainless steel
  • Gold tone-plated stainless steel
  • Rose gold tone-plated stainless steel

• Round brilliant-cut simulated white diamonds: 42 x (1.8mm), 228 x (1.5mm), 4 x (1.1mm), 4 x (1mm)
  • Fold-over clasp, plus two removable fold-over clasps
  • Plated stainless steel
  • Roman numerals at 3, 6, 9, 12 with simulated diamonds at all other hours
  • Analogue Display
  • Movement: quartz
  • Water-resistant to 3ATM
  • Face (circumference): 32mm
  • Strap length: 18cm - 21cm (7" - 8.3")
  • Total equivalent diamond weight: 3.00 carats

All measurements are approximate

back live

I just wanted to comment on this thread that I ordered the Tova Elephant pendant and earrings and honestly they are beautiful 🤩
I bought my DD the ring some years back and it’s fab.
When Diamonique gets it right, it's really right. I have a few pieces that are beautiful, well made & I enjoy them. I have a set of two that are copies of a well known bubble ring & quite a number of people have asked "Are those..?"

I have loads of Eek and wear them regularly. If they didn’t have such brutal claw settings I would do more but I can overlook it at the price and I only go for the better settings.

I bought an eek bracelet for a gift for someone who had been very kind to me last year and it was lovely, I was tempted to keep it myself but it was a bit big.

I have that bubble ring as well!

Is the bubble ring still available?
Unfortunately not, I have seen them appear on eBay & there's always the real ones! If I had the money I'd have bought the proper ones because I love bezel set stones - clean, stylish & safe which for me is a bonus as I can be very clumsy.

Latest posts

Back