Diamonique by Andrea McLean 0.3ct tw Heart 45cm Necklace OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Diamonique by Andrea McLean 0.3ct tw Heart 45cm Necklace Sterling Silver
Item Number: 648260
QVC Price £20.00
One Time Only Price £16.67
P&P £2.95

This necklace features a cut-out heart pendant embellished in clear simulated diamonds, suspended from a curb chain, all in highly polished, rhodium-plated sterling silver. Add sparkling romance to everyday outfits with this Diamonique by Andrea Mclean necklace.

Round-cut simulated diamonds: 30 x (1.5mm)
Lobster clasp fastening
Highly polished, rhodium-plated sterling silver
Chain length: 45cm (17.7")
Total equivalent diamond weight: 0.3 carat

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.648260

Boy she must have had a long contract with Q since most of the stuff ends up in clearance I would have thought that it wouln't have been renewed.

Why did I know what this was going to be like before I opened the link ? My one year old Border Terrier could have come up with this design.

Slightly off topic but has anyone seen the BBC trailer for Victoria Derbyshire? I can't see it without thinking of Lisa Snowdens bigger sister. Now that is another Eek range which is always in clearance and gets poor reviews.

I agree (Victoria Derbyshire is in her early 40's, but I thought she looks older) ANYWAY, yes, Lord know why (cos they are cheap ?)but Eeek tend to use those who are on the fringes of 'celebdom' to promote their wares. Andrea MacL also has a column in a womans magazine on home style !!!! Like how did she become a style guru too ? I remember the Anne Diamond range, the Jodie Kidd range, Lulu range, and several others who's names escape me, who have all gone down the jewellery Clearance road after a couple of airings. Wouldn't some of us like the opportunity to create / design a few "pieces" too.

Slightly off topic but has anyone seen the BBC trailer for Victoria Derbyshire? I can't see it without thinking of Lisa Snowdens bigger sister. Now that is another Eek range which is always in clearance and gets poor reviews.

I thought Lisa Snowdon's stuff was diamonds, or have I got that confused with someone else?

Andrea did say last night that she had been invited to do a range in Diamonique. In any case I remember some time back that anyone can submit a range to QVC which have to conform to guidelines etc. so if there is anyone on here who thinks that they have a wonderful range of jewellery just waiting to be sketched and touted to a shopping channel, what are you waiting for?

Compliments on your extensive knowledge of QVC which the rest of us don't seem to have.

I dont think that AMcL, LS, AD etc have submitted a range as such (that surely would be a designer producer) rather sold their name and celeb status (?) to Q to tack on to an existing range. If they hadn't called the range after them they would just have called it something else like the Get your rocks on type of thing.

Dont see the point myself as the stuff is no different and certainly no better than the run of the mill Eek stuff they have on at least once a week.

To prove that I don't make things up as I go along and thefact that I'd rather put people straight than read sniping comments intimating that the vendor process is not open to all.

How to become a QVC Vendor
1 MILLION ACTIVE UK CUSTOMERS AND COUNTING
QVC UK REACHES 26.7 MILLION HOMES IN THE UK
QVC REACHES 262 MILLION HOMES ACROSS THE GLOBE

If you’re interested in selling product on QVCUK, you've come to the right place. We’re always on the hunt for new brands and products. And it’s because of companies such as yours, along with the loyalty and support of our customers, that we’ve grown to be the UK’s largest TV multi-channel retailer.
Working together

Want to show off your one-of-a-kind product or unique brand? Make the Vendor Relations team at QVCUK your first port of call. We’re here to advise and assist you, making sure you have all the information and guidance you need to help you decide if QVC UK is the right retail opportunity for you.
What’s the first step?

To have your product evaluated for a possible TV airing, a representative from your organisation must first complete our product information form below. After receiving your product information, a member of the Vendor Relations team will contact you, by phone or in writing, within four to six weeks to inform you of the suitability of your product for QVC UK.

In the meantime you can familiarise yourself with our process by downloading our vendor guide. If you have any further enquiries, please contact the Vendor Relations team:
For further enquiries contact:

Vendor Relations
QVC, Building 8,
Chiswick Park,
566 Chiswick High Road,
London,
W4 5XU
e-mail: [email protected]
Tel: +44 (0)20 8811 5918
Download our Vendor Guide and Product Submission Form

Vendor Guide

Product Submission Form

This design is old hat, it`s been done to death everywhere. I bought an almost identical pendant last year from Warren James as a Christmas gift for a teenager. How can they say someone has " designed " something when the identical thing is already out there in it`s thousands ?

All of that surely is geared to someone a bit like dragons den where they have a prototype which Q will hone and get made in China (and the end product will bear very little resemblance to the original) or to the likes of Clarkes an established brand getting a new outlet for the products they are producing anyway and not a celeb "endorsing" a product Q already produce.

After receiving your product information, a member of the Vendor Relations team will contact you, by phone or in writing, within four to six weeks to inform you of the suitability of your product for QVC UK.

Hmmmmmm....... I often wondered whether the Pelvic Floor Muscle exerciser was an appropriate product to be aired on a shopping channel a few years ago - dealing with stress incontinence at the time I believe !!!!!

Latest posts

Back