DF on LG Show at 8 p.m.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BusyLizzie

Registered Shopper
Goodness me, Debbie's melons look enormous in the purple top. I haven't got much myself but thank goodness I don't have to truss up my little poached eggs in such a fashion.......:wink:

I know Glitterbug.....I really do prefer to be on the small side than top heavy so I do feel for you ladies. I just felt Debbie's top emphasised her 'assets' a little too much so to speak..........:wink:

I know Glitterbug.....I really do prefer to be on the small side than top heavy so I do feel for you ladies. I just felt Debbie's top emphasised her 'assets' a little too much so to speak..........:wink:

Good job they dont broadcast in 3D :whew:

I am very intolerant of DF these days. I loathe, not dislike or hate, but loathe that wagging finger of hers. She does it once, I hiss at her and change the station. Childish of me to hisssss, I know. But, oh, so satisfying ;)

I'm lacking in the mammary dept too Busy and thankful for it! I've never lusted after big ones and I really can't understand why people get 'enhancements'. To me they look cumbersome and sweaty!

I'm very happy with my natural and substantial bosom! Mr Flamenco is very appreciative - in fact, he tells me that they are very reason he married me!!!!!!

I'm lacking in the mammary dept too Busy and thankful for it! I've never lusted after big ones and I really can't understand why people get 'enhancements'. To me they look cumbersome and sweaty!

Me neither.......I wouldn't want to have to increase the scaffolding!! :cheeky:

I'm very happy with my natural and substantial bosom! Mr Flamenco is very appreciative - in fact, he tells me that they are very reason he married me!!!!!!

I mention reduction surgery occasionally - just to watch the colour drain from my husband's face!!

Last edited:
I mention reduction surgery occasionally - just to watch the colour drain from my husband's face!!

That made me laugh, particularly as I could expect exactly the same reaction from Mr Flamenco!!

I always joke with him that if I diet for too long I will lose my bust (I lost 5 stone once and dropped from a DD to a C cup, and he wasn't happy!) and his immediate response is always : if lose your boobs you're out!!

Latest posts

Back