Dermot Boyd CEO QVCUK

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

When googling him his linkedin profile says Reading, Berkshire (which I assume is his place of residence) so I would imagine he is based in London which is their headquarters. Fora small amount of money you can do a search at Companies House usually £1 per director name to find out where he is based.

When googling him his linkedin profile says Reading, Berkshire (which I assume is his place of residence) so I would imagine he is based in London which is their headquarters. Fora small amount of money you can do a search at Companies House usually £1 per director name to find out where he is based.
Yes I checked him out on linkedin as well and my feeling is it would be London but when you earn the kind of salary that a CEO earns you are expected to work anywhere it suits the company.

Got to based in London, Liverpool is in THE NORTH! ( as I am a real Northern lass!) The BBC are being dragged screaming up to Salford!
Andrew Marr reporting from Manchester last Sunday said something like 'It's a historic day today, I'm in Manchester and it's not raining'!Not true! looks a bit like rain today!
Sorry to go off track of this post it's just that North /South thing!

London isn't all it's cracked up to be believe me. Apart from the beautiful historic buildings like Buck House, Tower, HOP etc it's a dump imho.

Does anybody know if he is based in London or Liverpool??

I recently had to return another customer's invoice which had been included with mine, so it could be investigated. A lady from the CEO's office sent me a label and this is the address she gave me.

Chief Executive Office
QVC
Customer Operations Centre
Liverpool
L70 2QA

I have since written to her again at this address and got a response.

London isn't all it's cracked up to be believe me. Apart from the beautiful historic buildings like Buck House, Tower, HOP etc it's a dump imho.

I couldn't agree more. I've lived here all my life and hate the place!

Come North Pinkpussycat & Topaz.Manchester is a fantastic city ( & I am not from here).I was in London last week ( 2 hours by train from here) & I hate the place.I just go if there is something I want to see.Years ago when I was young I got a real thrill going to London for the shopping.Now it's not like that I can get all I could want here.Apart from the shopping we have great theatres & the new Media City @ Salford Quays looks as good as anything anywhere.Manchester Promotion over--promise!!!

I couldn't agree more. I've lived here all my life and hate the place!

Have to agree with you, because of my job I have lived in some great and exotic places, including London, moved to Cardiff from there and realized how much I hated London. Now live in Exeter :happy: and don't think I ever move again - considering I only left the United States for 8 month in 1980 I am doing well :happy::happy::happy:

We used to live in London when we were young and loved it, but I can't wait to leave after I've had a day there now, however enjoyable. Definitely a young person's place imo!

Latest posts

Back