Dennis Basso Hour on now....and that Sharon...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

QVC_addicted_couple

Registered Shopper
Why do people rave about that Sharon the model?...... talk about the comments of JR and her self importance... she looks as if she is the bees knees, but all she reminds me of is a horse (sorry but true)... 'Hello Wilbur' comes straight into my head as she looks into the camera ( anyone see Mr Ed years ago???) hehe

Having said that, there are fab coats on right now,!

I like sharon very much.I've heard her speak in jewellery shows and IMO comes across as a very nice lady.

Now dennis basso - I could find some harsh words for him,his ethics and his never ending QVC animal print:puke:

Why do people rave about that Sharon the model?...... talk about the comments of JR and her self importance... she looks as if she is the bees knees, but all she reminds me of is a horse (sorry but true)... 'Hello Wilbur' comes straight into my head as she looks into the camera ( anyone see Mr Ed years ago???) hehe

Having said that, there are fab coats on right now,!

Basso is a disgusting piece of excrement and Roberts makes me sick .She thinks she's hot stuff but she's nothing and comes across as a nasty piece of work too.
I know two people who bring things to QVC and word is that she's not well liked in general.

She can take her air of superiority and stuff it.

I thought this thread was about Sharon. It has now turned into yet another JR is the scum of the earth thread.

I thought this thread was about Sharon. It has now turned into yet another JR is the scum of the earth thread.

Scum takes offence at the comparison..........

But seriously folks, back to the original topic.

Sharon/Basso.

I like Sharon

I like Basso

Fin.

How come Dennis Basso's voice is so gravelly? Do you reckon he chain smokes woodbines or could it be all the fur from his real chinchilla coats getting stuck in the back of his throat?! Hope it's the latter and they're getting their revenge! :devil:

I like Sharon too. Have you seen her with her hair down? Absolutely stunning! And I am totally convinced that her modelling behaviour is very much tongue in cheek! She has class and a sense of humour - can't fault her :mysmilie_467:

How come Dennis Basso's voice is so gravelly? Do you reckon he chain smokes woodbines or could it be all the fur from his real chinchilla coats getting stuck in the back of his throat?! Hope it's the latter and they're getting their revenge! :devil:

Nah, I don't think he's a smoker, more likely to be the accumulated pubes of some of the young nubile men who work for him.

:mysmilie_454:

errrrrrrrrrrrrrm.......................

alledgedly

Sharon's seems very nice & witty also. Dennis Basso should be thrown off QVC & sent back across the Atlantic. Just a piece of rubbish who uses real fur in his 5th Avenue shop. His 'fashions' are pretty dire too. Awful animal print garbage.

Last edited:
the QVC FB page have responded to the Basso furrier claims which is more than CS ever did...
''QVC UK Hi all, we'd just like you all to know that we don’t consider it appropriate to sell real fur so we don’t offer this type of product in any collection we stock. All of the items purchased from Dennis Basso are developed exclusively for QVC and where fur type fabric is needed as a feature only moda acrylic is ever used.

We’d also like to reassure you that Dennis Basso conforms to all the UK trading standard regulations in respect of its business with us. We do know that Dennis Basso supplies other ranges outside of the UK but we are not involved in the development of, or promote the selling of, such ranges.''

Not keen on him at all. I just feel uncomfortable when hes on so don't watch him .

As for Sharon. Shes a bit too prancy & preeny for me but she seems very nice.

the QVC FB page have responded to the Basso furrier claims which is more than CS ever did...
''QVC UK Hi all, we'd just like you all to know that we don’t consider it appropriate to sell real fur so we don’t offer this type of product in any collection we stock. All of the items purchased from Dennis Basso are developed exclusively for QVC and where fur type fabric is needed as a feature only moda acrylic is ever used.

We’d also like to reassure you that Dennis Basso conforms to all the UK trading standard regulations in respect of its business with us. We do know that Dennis Basso supplies other ranges outside of the UK but we are not involved in the development of, or promote the selling of, such ranges.''
QVC continue to promote Basso though and that amounts to the same thing. Vile disgusting man. :angry:

Isn't it funny how the mannerisms of one person can be so irritating but not those of another person. I can't abide Beth and her simpering yet Sharon, who also has mannerisms let's face it, doesn't bother me at all. She hams it up a bit but I think she's just taking it all with a large pinch of salt and doing what she can to liven up some rather dull shows. I really like her.

Sharon has modelled for some of the really big designers, ie Hermes, and in my humble opinion she is the best model on QVC. She even manages to make their tat look good and that must take some doing. Not that it's to do with her modelling but she has a lovely singing voice, heard her some years ago on one of the shows. Quite agree about Beth she drives me mad.

I love Sharon - she camps it up something chronic & that seems entirely suitable as QVC is so hilarious.

I think Sharon is fabulous, a model with real personality. As for Basso, can't stand him or his so called fashion. The sooner he's off QVC, the better, but I'm not holding my breath.

Latest posts

Back