Denis Basso

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

grovesy

Registered Shopper
Just read on the Mail online that his store has been a robbery at his Maddison Avenue store.

Largest fur heist ever. Sounds like potential for a movie. Who would they get to play Basso, though. He's fairly inimitable. I suppose they could put Dale Franklin in a fat man suit!

The one thing which saddens me is the fact another X number of poor animals will be slaughtered to replace the stolen stock.

Maybe some bloke will be flogging furs around the Bronx? Hahahaha! I doubt Basso will suffer much as he'll be covered by insurance. I do wonder how a store with millions of dollars worth of stock managed to be targeted? You'd have thought it would have on-site security or at the very least, remote surveillance.

Well that's Karma for you, the big fat nasty ******* inflicts bad, then bad will come right back and hit the big fat nasty ******* hard, let's hope there's worse to come for him, yeah that's Karma for you.

No doubt the Q sycophants will take to internet in force to proclaim how sad they are at what's happened. If it keeps his smug, fat face off the screen for a while that will be great, but no doubt he'll bounce back. Scum always rises to the surface.

Well that's Karma for you, the big fat nasty ******* inflicts bad, then bad will come right back and hit the big fat nasty ******* hard, let's hope there's worse to come for him, yeah that's Karma for you.

No doubt the Q sycophants will take to internet in force to proclaim how sad they are at what's happened. If it keeps his smug, fat face off the screen for a while that will be great, but no doubt he'll bounce back. Scum always rises to the surface.

That's true, scum does rise to the top and you can't polish a turd so I hope no one wastes any time feeling sorry for that horrible, nasty get.

I can just picture his reaction at discovering the scene. I bet he made lots of growling noises! "Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! They've taken my lovely sable coats!"

The animals couldn't get away, but the thieves did! I bet the growling blubbersome furrier feels like he's been kicked in the guts! I wonder if the insurance will pay out? For the robbers to have got away with that level of stock would suggest something is not quite right. An inside job, perhaps? Shame Lieutenant Columbo can't investigate. Now that would have made for a great Columbo episode. Furrier fakes heist to divert attention from his murderous act. Actually I think Basso himself would be superb in a crime drama. Love him or hate him he's certainly got a memorable presence!

I wonder what will happen to the coats? Perhaps they'll be stashed away and sold on later? Or shipped to Russia? Fur coats are very popular there. I was in St. Petersburg a few years back and saw a very expensive shop a coat made from squirrel tails!

Latest posts

Back