Dell tsv 8th Jan

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

wWould love to know price terms as well. QV have a sneaky preview but not really giving much away!

wWould love to know price terms as well. QV have a sneaky preview but not really giving much away!

Is this the one that has a touch screen. I fancy a netbook/ new laptop as mine is like something out of the arc but I dont know if I can justify it as my ol laptop is still going strong. My OH thinks its just cos I want something new and shiny! lol

is it a netbook? might treat myself if it is. Hope it isnt a touch screen though, they just annoy me for some reason!

Sneak a peek at Saturday's TSV from Dell
If you're torn between the fuss-free practicality of a netbook PC and the sleek beauty of an iPad-style tablet device, then we've got just the thing.

On Saturday 8th January, our Today's Special Value offer on the day will be Dell's innovative new Inspiron Duo (left). The touchscreen display on this netbook flips around so you can use it as a tablet device, giving you two great gadgets in one!

Visit QVCUK.com on Saturday or tune in to see the device in action.

Sorry someone else more savvy can probably do the picture!

I hope it is on 4 easy pays.
The Dell Inspiron Duo looks pretty good and something i would definately buy.

:sleepy::sleepy::sleepy:

Bensmum, you might be nodding of with this forum post but i find your sleepy smilies rather rude! :angry:

Other people are interested in this item and want to know which model it is etc.

Rant Over! :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Just did a quick "buy" of the Duo without the extras like Mcaffee etc on the Dell website. Comes to just £448.99 including the p&p of - I kid you not - £19.99. Now thats just with the 1yr warranty and the smaller hard drive though. Will wonder if QVC add anything else to the deal other than McAffe like the 2yr Collect & return.

Personally: go direct, live with the smaller drive and buy a backup device!

Just did a quick "buy" of the Duo without the extras like Mcaffee etc on the Dell website. Comes to just £448.99 including the p&p of - I kid you not - £19.99. Now thats just with the 1yr warranty and the smaller hard drive though. Will wonder if QVC add anything else to the deal other than McAffe like the 2yr Collect & return.

Personally: go direct, live with the smaller drive and buy a backup device!

Decisions, decisions. Not too long to wait now ...

Just read a review on this in a magazine. You can find it online here. I like the idea of converting this to a touchscreen pad, but may wait to see if they come up with an improved version.

Latest posts

Back