Delivery times

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sim1

Registered Shopper
I ordered a cooks essentials Express 250W Turbo Chopper with Accessories off the clearance pages of QVC on the 31.12.08 and it shipped on 2.01.09. Now I know I am in Dublin but it seems that it is taking a long time for it to be delivered! Can anyone give me some idea when I should get worried that it does not seem to be arriving? What is the longest that anyone has had to wait for a delivery?

Thanks Busy Lizzie.I will wait until tomorrow to allow for a weekend delay and bad weather etc, if it doesn't arrive tomorrow, I will definitely ring them!

Sim1, I'm in that remote corner of the British Isles known as Manchester, and I always wait between 10 and 14 days for a delivery. I don't even wait that long for things to arrive with free p&p from other companies...
I'd give them a ring tomorrow and tell them you want to get turbo chopping asap!
Hope it turns up very soon.

Basically you are telling me to ring them and tell them to:

Get this item to me and be quick about it, chop chop!! Hee Hee!

I'd give them a ring,Sim.
QVC deliveries can be so inconsistant in comparison to other companies,why,I don't know considering the huge p&p charges we pay.
I find some larger items can take over 2 weeks to get to me in Dublin ie Northern Nights & it's far too long imo

Well the latest is.....it still hasn't arrived! Anyway got onto CS via an e-mail. They got back to me and said that it had been despatched but that they were sending me a non-delivery form thingy for me to fill out and send back to thme! Cannot understand why these forms are not available on e-mail so that you could get it all done a bit quicker!!!:21:

Latest instalment

declaration of non-delivery form arrived today! But still no sign of chopper! Wondering if I send form back today will the chopper arrive tomorrow???

declaration of non-delivery form arrived today! But still no sign of chopper! Wondering if I send form back today will the chopper arrive tomorrow???

Yes, it's sod's law isn't it? I should send the form back though and then if the chopper does turn up you can always give CS another ring and they can amend they records accordingly.

It's happened to me a few times,Sim.As soon as the form arrives,the item does too.
I waited several weeks for the Honora earrings tsv & they never did appear,thought with the Christmas rush they were just delayed but they never did arrive & I happily received a replacement last week.

Well I have sent the form back in the hope that the chopper will arrive tomorrow! I bought it at the end of last year!!!! in the hope of doing a healthy thing for the new year - like a quick and easy breakfast/lunch for work! But now that it is nearly February, this good health thing might just wear off! I think it is wearing off already...three glorious pints of Guinness last night!!!

Latest posts

Back