Delivery Status? GemsTV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm soooo nosey!

Absolutely Oopsie. Though I'm still wondering what it is Fluffy has ordered......:cheeky:.....and she's gone offline now I think! :mysmilie_738.gif:

It was more than yours without the discount code but worked out a little less in the end so I'm a very happy bunny
.... and I'm sure I'll love it!

Have you seen this bracelet?
http://www.gemstv.co.uk/shop-detail.jsp?product=UBU3988&category=preweb&colourScheme=8
Look at the price!
I did see the bracelet Fluff. It was in my basket at one time! I almost bought it except it's in white gold and the necklace is in yellow gold. I'm not 100% sure, but I think it was £99. I also thought it was be hard getting it on and off with the clasp. Very pretty though.

I'm not, absolutely not, buying any more rings from anywhere until I
get some of the ones I have sitting in my jewellery box resized.
COLOR]
I believe you Fluff - truly! :D

Cheers for that Sacha, thought I was going a bit doo-lally. Just seemed to get my head round everything and wanted to have a bit of a rant and I couldn't-very frustrating. My son was watching me shaking his head and calling me SAD for even bothering! Well a girl has to do something constructive on a wet and miserable afternoon doesn't she?

Did anyone watch the blueberry quartz hour this morning? I'm not at all convinced it's any different to ordinary amethyst, certainly not the same colour as what you see on QVC! There was a ring on I quite liked the look of but it was almost identical to one shown the day before described as amethyst-are we being had here with a new name?

Just checked and my parcel is now showing as shipped at long last. Will let you all know what I think of it tomorrow.

Absolutely Oopsie. Though I'm still wondering what it is Fluffy has ordered......:cheeky:.....and she's gone offline now I think! :mysmilie_738.gif:

:lolwave: Sacha. I don't want to spoil her surprise! I'm sure she'll enlighten you later. All I'll say is that it's delicate, feminine and very sweet, just like our Fluff.

Cheers for that Sacha, thought I was going a bit doo-lally. Just seemed to get my head round everything and wanted to have a bit of a rant and I couldn't-very frustrating. My son was watching me shaking his head and calling me SAD for even bothering! Well a girl has to do something constructive on a wet and miserable afternoon doesn't she?

Did anyone watch the blueberry quartz hour this morning? I'm not at all convinced it's any different to ordinary amethyst, certainly not the same colour as what you see on QVC! There was a ring on I quite liked the look of but it was almost identical to one shown the day before described as amethyst-are we being had here with a new name?

Just checked and my parcel is now showing as shipped at long last. Will let you all know what I think of it tomorrow.

I did see some of the hour and was almost tempted by a heart shaped central BQ surrounded by largish accent stones.
It went to a timer clock and there were still 9 left unsold at the end! But the silly boy never showed us a profile shot
and so my 'clicky' finger kept still. £69 was the final price.

Hope you love your delivery when it arrives tomorrow Trish.

Mwah, thank you, Oopsy ..... I'm blushing here! :blush:

Sacha, it's a necklace and I only got it because Ooops-a-daisy recommended it and she has impeccable taste so I know it'll be lovely. I would post a link but the picture is truly awful and you would think we were both totally barking for buying it. :giggle:

Pleased you're all sorted now TopazTrish .... just as well some people on here can explain things clearly and concisely because I'm hopeless.

blueberry quartz is its own stone..to me there is more of a red fire than amethyst.. (they also have it on other web sites) i saw them but nothing grabbed me. think need to have sparkly diamonds set around the stone and none of them had this. theres another showcase 7pm.

Latest posts

Back