Delays in Returns & Refunds?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

DiamondW

Registered Shopper
Hi everyone only just found this forum great info, has anyone recently had problems with delayed returns & refunds I've even had to phone and chase a large sum of money (jewellery) Barclays (QVC's bank) got the blame!?! I have quite a few items sent by next day post so I know when they arrived at QVC but they are not being marked as returned, makes me concerned that maybe there is trouble a foot maybe I'm just being paranoid with the "financial crisis" situation

I rang up about my last one as over 5 days had gone by since the e- mail and it wasn't in my account. Got the usual waffle of it must be your bank and we have definitely sent it which I countered with my bank does not take this long and I can track my account due to internet shopping. He said to ring back if it wasn't there the next day and naturally it was! I always track my returns and make sure they have signed for them as things seem hit and miss.

Hi I sent two parcels last Thursday guaranteed next day and now nearly a week on the items are not showing as returned I've never had such a long delay surely both guaranteed insured parcels haven't gone walk about has anyone else had this happen not sure when to phone and ask what has happened

Latest posts

Back