Decleor TSV Sunday 26th February 2012

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I hit pay dirt in a local chemist yesterday with Decleor. Wandered in they had the range on discount, not much left. I got the Body Sculpt Divine Cream usually £60+ for £15 and their foot cream for £5 down from £18. The body cream smells like lemon mousse and is gorgeous not greasy and your skin is so soft after using.

They had Ylang Ylang oil and Hydrafloral light version reduced as well.

I *need* this. Wish it was under the 50 mark but the Decleor TSV is the only one I buy these days. I use Hydra Floral and have been dying to try prologene.

Me too, have never tried prolagene, and have always wanted to but could not justify the cost, but need another aromessence and love the hydrafloral. Please let it be on easypay.....

I don't use Decleor but will be watching as am intrigued about the noise Fiona ? makes lol :cheeky:

I used to work with a man that mooo-ed, I think it was a nervous thing as he always went very red just before he did it, and it was always when he was on the phone to a client, or talking to the boss.

Decleor 5 Piece Energising & Hydrating Collection.
Today's Special Value Price £54.00
QVC Price £65.50
Item Number 200273
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.200273

Five-piece Decleor Energising and Hydrating Collection. This face and body set features three skincare bestsellers - Aromessence Neroli, Hydra Floral Cream and Prolagene Gel - to tackle your daily hydration worries, and a selection of new intense body treatments to help your body look and feel its best. The winter weather can play havoc on our skin, so give your body a well-needed hydration boost with Decleor.
Who is this collection for?
Perfect for those with dry, dull and lacklustre skin. This collection of products will keep your complexion beautifully hydrated and your body looking and feeling smooth, toned and firm.

Contains:
1 x Supersize Prolagene Gel (150ml) - designed for use on both your face and body to help revitalise and leave your skin looking firmer
1 x Full-size Aromessence Neroli (15ml) - this rich elixir of 100% pure and natural essential oils is specially formulated to help comfort skin and leave your complexion instantly smoother, softer and glowing with radiance
1 x Full-size Hydra Floral Moisturiser (50ml) - this rich, luxurious moisturiser offers a unique 'drip feed' technology that locks in moisture and leaves your skin looking youthful and radiant
1 x Body Aromessence (15ml) - this new highly-concentrated body serum boasts a silky texture with a dry finish, and provides an immediate feel of firmness and long-lasting hydration to leave your skin looking smooth, toned and more youthful
1 x New Body Excellence Cream (30ml) - this new body cream is packed with active ingredients, and helps to instantly smooth, tone and firm the look of your skin to create a sleek-looking silhouette

I've never used Decleor before but I was tempted by the Aromessence Relax Intense. Where is the best place to get it as I'm not really up to spending 43£ plus for a bottle of body oil?

I've never used Decleor before but I was tempted by the Aromessence Relax Intense. Where is the best place to get it as I'm not really up to spending 43£ plus for a bottle of body oil?

I fancied that too so had a nosey on Ebay. One on there buy it now or best offer at 22 quid, free p&p. They had a couple of bottles so I offered 17 and it was accepted ! Seller was in Waltham Abbey. Hope you get one.

I wasn't going to buy one but they said it would be the only Hydra Floral TSV this year so I caved! I'd never heard of using Hydra-Floral, Neroli and Prologene mixed together but did this morning and it was lovely! :)

Em xXx

I've gone for this,like neroli but don't like the smell of hydra floral which was putting me off ordering last night.However, all this advice about mixing products together has got me thinking that if I do that it might help change the smell into a more subtle one or at least a better one lol. it's worth a try anyway.

Having ordered my 2 before 10am yesterday morning, I was expecting (hoping??) they may have been dispatched by now but they are still showing in process. Hmm, hope there isn't going to be a problem - tsvs like this often get sent out same day and have quick delivery don't they......Or am I just being overly optimistic re dispatch times?

I've not purchased but with Mother's Day, My Birthday and Wedding Anniversary coming up, I hope someone else has.

Latest posts

Back