Decleor TSV Saturday 26th May

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The TSV bag is lovely, I have a few of the smaller ones the same, use them for a variety of things. I must admit Decleor do make very very good quality bags, I have numerous of theirs!!!

dows anyone know when the advanced order ones would be send out? I was away, so had to order via app and never got a chance to listen to any of the info

I'm sure it was week commencing 11th June. I ordered on Advance orders and was very shocked when my TSV arrived on Monday. The bag is gorgeous.

Tip for all those who bought the gradual glow
treat it like self tan and wash your hands after application
and be careful around knees and ankles
These gradual daily things dont normally work on me :blush:

I bought one of these when it was on 3 easy pays a couple of month ago and I must admit to loving it. It does not smell as bad as most self tanners and the glow I get is lovely
Got caught out last week in the sun, but had a big watch on and was left with a massive whiter mark around the arm where the watch sits. The gradual tanner sorted it out no problem after 3 applications though. Boy I looked stupid!

Last edited:
both sets are now showing as IN STOCK on the website .. so for me who had her tanning one on advance order/waitlist I think ooh good something else to be delivered to cheer me up. But where's mine I her myself cry ... no sign of it and account details online are still reading "awaiting stock". Goodness their advance orders/waitlist system does my head in. I will get on the case tomorrow ...

I am thinking about sending mine back
Everything is OK and my skin has been fine with it but thats it OK
nothing to say its worth £55 unfortunately.

I do like the gradual daily glow but think it looks like fake tan, it could be my skin
but I feel I might as well just use fake tan
because by the time it builds up to a decent colour
I have to scrub it off and start again

I'm using Piz Buin summer sensation gradual self tan which someone left in my house! My face looks tanned brown rather than yellow or golden (I'm fair and using Laura Geller Fair at the moment). It seems to be selling quite cheaply on ebay. James Read gave a tip the other day to run an ice cube over the area to be tanned to close the pores so that the fake tan doesn't sink in. Haven't tried it yet but in any case the Piz Buin doesn't seem to cause brown pores perhaps because it is called a gradual self tan facial moisturing cream.

I am thinking about sending mine back
Everything is OK and my skin has been fine with it but thats it OK
nothing to say its worth £55 unfortunately.

I do like the gradual daily glow but think it looks like fake tan, it could be my skin
but I feel I might as well just use fake tan
because by the time it builds up to a decent colour
I have to scrub it off and start again

I get a good colour after just one application of the gradual daily glow.

My AO is showing as shipped, today. I got a brand new aromessence excellence off ebay for £28 (including P&P) so I'm not sure I need the Iris - probably keep it anyway as I can never be bothered sending stuff back now there are less post offices.

Latest posts

Back