Decleor TSV 25/01/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

YorksGuy

Registered Shopper
Hi

Fiona has posted on Twitter that the next TSV is Saturday 25 January 2014.

It's also super sizes too!!!

CJ

It's another Beauty day I think. In fact 25th & 26th is a Beauty Weekend! Be still my beating heart!

Oooh I have recently fallen for System Corps - fingers crossed! Thanks for posting :mysmilie_59:

I hope that they repeat the tsv from a few years ago.... Super size cleanser, toner, system corps and hand cream. That was fab and I always regretted not buying more than one.

You could try searching for the item number of that TSV and see what comes up, in the run up to a repeat TSV they tend to hide that item number again saying "sold out".* The super sleuths will be along with the info nearer the day.

*ofcourse that may just mean it's sold out.

I bought the recent TSV & loved it all except for the body lotion which brought me out in the most awful itchy rash, so shan't be tempted again.

My money is safe, I am just using up the end of my cleanser and toner then I am switching over to Keihls. The Decleor has least my skin quite dry and the moisturiser doesn't seem to have helped.

You could try searching for the item number of that TSV and see what comes up, in the run up to a repeat TSV they tend to hide that item number again saying "sold out".* The super sleuths will be along with the info nearer the day.

*ofcourse that may just mean it's sold out.

202 803
Decleor 4 Piece Supersize Skin Prefection Collection
£52.60 TSV Price
£5.95 P&P

This was a TSV last March, and it's saying sold out at the moment.

I can't promise it's a foolproof formula, it might just be sold out. But i hope you get the TSV you want.

I would really like to watch the decleor shows but Fiona "this is what we're famous for" Brackenbury is someone I really don't like watching. All she does is repeat the same rehearsed cliches out time and time again. and tell us products last way way longer than they actually do in reality. I really wish they would get someone else. The other decleor lady Laura(I think her name is ) is much better to watch but I haven't seen her in ages. I don't want an hour of "renowned in the industry" comments .

And the second item in the TSV is....... you guessed it - the 400ml Tonifying Lotion. The other items on the 'Decleor on QVC' fb page looks to me like System Corps and a 30ml Night Balm - but I could be wrong! Fiona will be announcing the other items in the run up to the TSV day.

Don't think it is repeat of that one as one of the items is a pump bottle, and there was no pump bottle in the TSV from March last year.
I think your right and Alison did say the Prolagene gel would be a BPOTM in a supersize so cant see it being in a TSV aswell.

Latest posts

Back