Decleor Try Me Price

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sorry all was working yesterday and didnt get home until past 10 !

When I got home my try me was here and as I'm impatient to try new products I removed my make up and used the aromessence Excellence and cream instead of my baume essential and I'm sorry to say I :mwah: it unfortunately.

It is lighter in texture than the other oils that I use and it seems very very hydrating, I'm so impressed I ordered another 2 Try mes from QVC Active just now :rara:

Did anybody else order this kit:?:

Did you save on the postage too?

I'm confused, thought you could only order one!!! Do you know something i don't????:eek::eek:

They say that but very often if you look at a try me on the website the drop down but lets you choose more than one.

I noticed that before - i shouldn't trust what people say (especially in my job), but i just thought they'd say "no" if you tried ordering more than one. Yippee.

I confess to buying the full sized aromessence from the Decleor salon near where I live and was given a sample of the baume to try.The therapist said she had heard that QVC didn't advise using the aromessence and baume together but she recommends people should.
I have been using the aromessence for a couple of days and my skin feels very smooth and plump.

I bought a "try me" as well and it arrived today.
Was going to give it as a Christmas present but really like the aromessence excellence so will probably keep it for me.:)

any views on the excellence serum

Hello
I wondered if anyone who bought the try me had a view on the excellence serum?
Is it heavy light etc
Thanks in advance

Hello
I wondered if anyone who bought the try me had a view on the excellence serum?
Is it heavy light etc
Thanks in advance

I haven't actually used it on my face Lady Tia but I went in to HOF and tried it on my hands, I would say it's lighter than the normal oils and it smelt lovely a bit like the Iris IMO. They had no testers though, unfortunately.

Sazza I think they have lost yours!

I haven't actually used it on my face Lady Tia but I went in to HOF and tried it on my hands, I would say it's lighter than the normal oils and it smelt lovely a bit like the Iris IMO. They had no testers though, unfortunately.

Sazza I think they have lost yours!

ooo thank you. I might have to pay a visit to my local selfridges. decleor seem to be getting a bit stingy with their testers

Latest posts

Back