Decleor Expiration Dates / Batch Codes

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tabatha

Registered Shopper
Wondered if anyone could help.

I've got a couple of Decleor products and I'm not sure which to use first. Does anyone know how to work out how old/when they were produced.

I have looked on checkcosmetic website, but decleor are no longer listed.

Many thanks xx

What codes are on them Tabatha? I have loads of Decleor and my newest items start with a T.

Thanks Sazza.

I've got two bottles of systeme corps UE454A and TUK45A.

Just didn't know which to use first as a friend gave me one that she has had for a bit.

Thanks Sazza.

I've got two bottles of systeme corps UE454A and TUK45A.

Just didn't know which to use first as a friend gave me one that she has had for a bit.

Just been looking at a couple more of my items, have some U ones too. The T ones are older! When Decleor stopped putting dates on the items and batch codes instead they started with P I think it was. So I would use the T one first Tabatha! :happy:

I remember Decleor putting proper dates on items. Why do beauty companies make things so secret???? Its funny in a way putting 6/12/24 months on the bottom of something, when is that number suppose to start from? The products are not air tight for a start so it can't be from day of production.

I mean putting 6 mths on the bottom of an powder product is just a joke. They last for years.

Latest posts

Back