Decleor and John Lewis

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

helena

Registered Shopper
My friend text me last night to say that the Decleor set 227 262 featured for 59.76 plus p&p she actually bought in John Lewis two weeks ago for £54.96!
She saved around £8 if you include qvc's p&p and probably walked away with a few trial size goodies too that the sales assistants normally give away. What about that then!

My friend text me last night to say that the Decleor set 227 262 featured for 59.76 plus p&p she actually bought in John Lewis two weeks ago for £54.96!
She saved around £8 if you include qvc's p&p and probably walked away with a few trial size goodies too that the sales assistants normally give away. What about that then!

I usually try and offset QVC's p&p against what it would cost me in petrol and parking (or should that be parking and petrol!) and, most of all, my time to go and buy the same item elsewhere. It probably works out cheaper to go to the 'high street' if you only want one item as opposed to a set of several items. The only place I've ever been given trial goodies is in America, never in the UK. But good luck to your friend.

I usually try and offset QVC's p&p against what it would cost me in petrol and parking (or should that be parking and petrol!) and, most of all, my time to go and buy the same item elsewhere. It probably works out cheaper to go to the 'high street' if you only want one item as opposed to a set of several items. The only place I've ever been given trial goodies is in America, never in the UK. But good luck to your friend.
I always get trial freebies in a store. Perhaps I look like I need it! I think it's to do with the amount you spend, probably £50 and over.

If I'm spending that much I'll just ask for sample sizes! You don't have to beg, just say you'd like to try some of their moisturisers/masks/cleanser/whatever. To be honest any SA worth their salt would just offer you some! Last time I bought a Chanel eyeshadow quad I got a mini mascara, skin care samples and two perfume samples. And i was paying with points in Boots so she didn't even get any cash out of me!! But I'll go back to her again which of course is the whole point.

I wonder about QVC pricing these days, it's not all it's made out to be is it? Now that I can get my Smashbox from JBD I think I'll be buying a lot less from QVC!

Latest posts

Back