Decleor 10am New Guest

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bags

Registered Shopper
So far I'm enjoying watching and learning plenty from the new Decleor guest Laura.

:sun:

I did wonder if I was speaking too soon, but I'm so glad I'm not on my own in thinking she's very good.
I understand it's her first time on QVC, if so she's doing extremely well.
In fact so far I would say until now, she appears to be one of the best beauty guests.
Lets hope we see much more of Laura, which I feel can be only of benefit to the viewer and Decleor.

Laura was on a few weeks back & I was extremely impressed with her. I realy hope that she is now taking over from FB. I personally cannot bear her & always watched Decleor hours with the sound off. FB & AY together:headbang: I hated the private jokes that went on between them & thought it rude.

I did wonder if I was speaking too soon, but I'm so glad I'm not on my own in thinking she's very good.
I understand it's her first time on QVC, if so she's doing extremely well.
In fact so far I would say until now, she appears to be one of the best beauty guests.
Lets hope we see much more of Laura, which I feel can be only of benefit to the viewer and Decleor.

She was on during Alison Young's Anniversary Shows last week.

Fiona is on the 4pm and 8pm shows today.

Haven't seen the new guest but am quite surprised that someone else has been allowed on, barring going into labour or some other force majeure. I got the feeling that Fiona and Keeley would go to any lengths to make sure they were always available. Some new blood will be refreshing.

Last edited:
She was on during Alison Young's Anniversary Shows last week.

Fiona is on the 4pm and 8pm shows today.

Yep spoke too soon. Fiona is on the 4pm hour looking a mess as usual. Sorry if that offends but I've yet to see her look tidy around the head .

Latest posts

Back