decisions decisions

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

the square diamond is the most expensive, £125, the heart diamond pendant is £75 and the pearl is £84. Think im edging towards the square diamond or the pearl. i tend to spray perfume once im out of the shower, before i get dressed and put jewellery on, so prob should be dry before i put pendants on. I do sometimes wear sunscreen on my neck/chest area, would that be a prob? also still looking at items as still have about a week or so to pick something.

Perfume stays on your skin and will be transferred to the TP regardless of whether it's dry or not. You'd have to keep perfume completely away from your decolletage (GemsTV speak) and spray on your wrists only.

Any product on your neck area may potentially harm the pearl (including sunscreen). So you'll either have to burn or not wear your pearl on hot days! :11:

PS - trust me to pick the most expensive ones for you (sorry)!

thanks meeshoo, i'll have to have a think about the pearl i think, as i want something that'll last and i can wear alot :)

Is there any chance you can send for both the TP and the square diamond?
I think it's the only way you'll know for sure you've chosen the perfect one for you, otherwise you'll probably always wonder whether the other one might've been nicer. Alternatively could you ask your (very kind and generous) auntie which one she would've chosen for you?

I'm probably not helping am I? :eek:

think if i truly can't decide, maybe i don't love either enough. def edging away from the pearl, as it sounds slightly impractical, and i don't want to have to worry about wearing it.

think if i truly can't decide, maybe i don't love either enough. def edging away from the pearl, as it sounds slightly impractical, and i don't want to have to worry about wearing it.

Hi GD - that's just how I've been feeling with my own basket quandary. I kept huffing and puffing over what I should keep (other than the TPs) and eventually binned everything else. Had some bargains, but they wouldn't have been if I never wore them.

Now I'm all excited that my pearlies are coming home to Mamma this week, and I'll probably hate them - lol.

Wish you well in your decisions and, you never know, you may yet see something else that just leaps at you.

Argey xx

thanks argey, im sure you'll love your pearls, i have seen your pearl pendant on screen and it looked lovely, went for £20 more than you got it for too!

Last edited:
meeshoo, i contacted gems and asked what the diamond quality was in the square pendant but have had no reply

I'd be interested to hear what they say GD, because the little one I got recently is so sparkly, and the diamonds look very white.

:doggie:

Got an email today from gems tv, the diamonds are I in clarity and I in colour.

thats all they said

Latest posts

Back