Debi Jones on QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

G

Graham

Guest Shopper
debi08.jpg

Debi Jones is making a much overdue return to the world of shopping telly tomorrow on QVC. Debi's return will also see her reunited with former Shop! colleague Anthony Heywood.

Debi will be a guest during the Household Helpers demonstrating Hangaway at 7pm and 10pm.

Speaking with ShoppingTelly.com Debi commented: "I can't wait for the cameras to roll".

Hangaway is easy to store - includes Hangaway storage bag to hang it inside a cupboard for compact storage, versatile – use Hangaway for drying and airing clothes, storing freshly ironed garments crease free and for extra storage when visitors stay, tripod design – arms are strategically placed over the legs for ultimate balance and support, robust - capable of holding up to 30 garments, 23kg (50lbs) of clothing, easy to use – opens with a simple “umbrella” action, folds away neatly, portable - lightweight design (weighs just over 1kg), can be used in the home, garden, or on a balcony.

Hangway is a highly recommended product here at shoppingtelly.com!

Thanks Graham.
Always loved Debi on Shop!
She was a breath of fresh air when she recently presented on IW too. :)

Love Debi and I have had 3 Hangaways - 1 for me and 1 each for the boys when they went to uni.Have had to take my screwdriver to mine when it refused to collapse but it mends easily.

Love Debi and I have had 3 Hangaways - 1 for me and 1 each for the boys when they went to uni.Have had to take my screwdriver to mine when it refused to collapse but it mends easily.

Perfect product for the perfect presenter!

Thanks for letting us know this good news Grahamx Debi is one of the "old school" of shopping telly presenters, i really liked her at Shop! and she seems a very nice person too. I'll certainly be watching tomorrow.

I have one that is collecting dust somewhere.
Will be intresrting to see Debi on Qvc

I take it that the political career didn't take off then? Last time I saw her on the telly she was being interviewed as a perspective Tory MP :p

She stood in the 2004 elections but lost unfortunately. She would have made a great MP but she does currently hold office as a Councillor in Liverpool and will be standing again as the Tory Party Candidate for Sefton whenever the next general election might be.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back