Debbie QVC model

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

nailprincess

Registered Shopper
I just had an old episode of LE on the QVC Beauty channel and was just wondering if Debbie is a model LE brings with her or does she work for QVC as I think I've seen her on a Bobby Brown or BE show as well. I wonder if the ladies on the LE show are all employees as I'm sure that Dee and Lucy work for her because they mention being on the IOW quite often.

The model Debbie on the Liz Earle shows is married to that bloke on Strictly Come Dancing or Dancing on Ice a couple of years ago. She used to be on QVC a lot before she had babies but now she only seems to be on LE shows.

Don't think she works for LE as if it is the one I'm thinking of she always appears on the Tova beauty shows literally wafting parrrfffam for you.

Such a useless demo as we know how to use perfume and no matter how much she sprays we still can't smell it!

Can't place this Debbie you're talking about, but when I googled her hubbie :blush: (bored!) one of the links took me to 'Debra of Chigwell'! Is that her?!!

Didn't know Debbie was a former Dolly Dealer on Play Your Cards Right :giggle: I'm the leader of the pack, which makes me such a lucky Jack, but here they are, they're so appealing, come on Dollies, do your dealing! :smirk:

QVC Towers is a bit of a retirement home for former game show Dolly Birds - what with Claire (Takeover Bid) and Julia (The Price is Right) as well :wave:

Latest posts

Back