Debbie Greenwood's dress

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It looked like cotton so I wondered if it was the upcoming Casual & Co TSV. Someone might know different but if no one knows then perhaps SCW could use his super powers to see if he can find the TSV.

Debbie said it was the Casual & co TSV in the blue option so presumably there are others. I like the look of it and got the TSV from this time last year which was around £20 think.

That's funny. I saw her earlier and thought there might be a fashion hour looming. Didn't see one so assumed they must be her own clothes. The shrug looks like it might be Kim's. She didn't look too bad though for qvc fashion.

I have a casual & co TSv from last year.....its pink with butterflies all over it....I really like it.DF wore it for a few days before the launch and I was quite in love with it! This dress looks a similar shape.I did buy a bargain hunter CC maxi lately and it was awful though!!

I will be looking out for this TSV this week...wonder if it comes in other colours?

Wonder if our super-sleuths Sazza or SCW can find the details for this as I won't be around on Thursday....PLEASE!

If anyone can - they can, they are brilliant - although SCW is working on those 33 TSVs 24 hours a day at the moment, he doesn't even stop to eat and has one of those cereal bowl hats with a straw, every so often some kind person will fill it up for him so he doesn't collapse with exhaustion!! lol

Both Sazza and SCW deserve further praise for all their detective work which is, no doubt, appreciated by all ST members. I have no idea how many hours they put into their searching but it certainly pays dividends for many interested parties in a wide range of products. However, I don't think I'm being selfish in saying that several of us want details of this particular TSV sooner rather than later!

Latest posts

Back