Debbie F's dress

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

As clothes TSVs go, it's not too bad at all. I agree that the print is rather migraine inducing though. Ma Cavey was tempted to go for it in one of the other colours as she needs a new outfit for Pa Cavey's retirement 'do' in a few months. She hasn't seen anything in Marks' she likes (so she's sulking :wink: ).

I thought it suited Debbie. I can't remember which big designer brand is fond of that zig zag pattern.

Nina Leonard dresses are great for curvy women.

I believe it's "Missoni" famous for zig zag , I think this dress is very unusually modern and suits her .

Cat x

I actually thought Jill Franks did a really good job presenting the Midnight show. Usually when she is talking about beauty products it's all "this is what I took on holiday" "this is what I use" blah blah blah but talking about a clothes range she obvioulsy didn't wear I thought she did a really good job (including at reigning Lenny in!). If only she could be like that all the time.

I get the zig zag aura before I get migraine, that dress does remind me of it!!

Yes me too. Anyone who has this will understand what I meant in my opening post. This is an image from a migraine website:-

migraine_ophtalmic.gif

I can't even bear to look at that print, let alone wear it.
headache-pain-ache-headache-smiley-emoticon-000549-large.gif

I actually thought Jill Franks did a really good job presenting the Midnight show. Usually when she is talking about beauty products it's all "this is what I took on holiday" "this is what I use" blah blah blah but talking about a clothes range she obvioulsy didn't wear I thought she did a really good job (including at reigning Lenny in!). If only she could be like that all the time.

I thought the same, she did a good job of directing Lenny. I like Jill anyway.

I liked all 3 "colourways" of the TSV but I missed what the fabric was. If it's the uncreasable jersey stuff they would be ideal for holidays.

He had a nice range of dresses over all - I think QVC does well with their dress ranges - better than any other type of clothes.

Kathy was wearing the purple dress this morning and it suited her but she wore it with dark tights which just didn't enhance her appearance. I think it's a "bare legged" dress.

I love Lenny.I find him quite funny.Haven't seen a presentation of the TSV yet(not that I'm buying!) but though JR looked like a whale in it on the NN hour.

Another fan here. I love his enthusiasm and he's always happy. It's easy to see that some of the presenters and models really like him too. I love his dresses but other things in the range are not for me. The sizing given on the website is always wonky and you have to learn what your NL size is but once you've got that you're sorted.

Am just about to watch the 5pm show.

Latest posts

Back