Debbie Flint was featured very prominently in those nostalgic QVC Birthday promos...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Love A'kin

QualityVariesConsiderably
Debbie Flint was featured very prominently in those nostalgic QVC Birthday promos wasn't she? :D Funny that.

It did all look loads of fun though didn't it? There was definitely a bit more entertainment with the selling in those days.

And didn't Dale look young! Bless! :grin:

I have never laughed so much as I did when when Paul Lavers did a show and he was presenting a Xmas show and one of the Tree's kept toppling and the lights on another one would not work, then the show after Debbie Flint was presenting and he came on to help her out, it was 2 hours of pure FUN.....

I bet they still sold lot's of items's WITHOUT ramming it down your throat.

Debbie Flint was featured very prominently in those nostalgic QVC Birthday promos wasn't she? :D Funny that.

It did all look loads of fun though didn't it? There was definitely a bit more entertainment with the selling in those days.

Was thinking the same about Debbie... I remember that time with Tony Blackburn.... think it was new yrs eve..... I did like her and Paul Lavers... oh and Julian looked cute in the promo :sun:

She has been mentioned by other presenters recently too.

I didn't see any of the promos though, I think this FARTing has gone too far!

The only promo I saw was the one with JULia and Jon, with a bit of JUlian.

Latest posts

Back