Debbie Flint The Novelist

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think it's amusing, graphic even. Well written? I don't know if I should be allowed to comment!

She slid on some white trousers and a lilac camisole and sprayed on her morning perfume “Poison” by Christian Dior. In the evenings she would wear “Musk After Dusk” by Oscar de la Renta.

This is a shocker - surely her evening perfume would be Tova nights?

LOL! I can't wait to finish it later. I'm sure there's more to Patricia. I get the impression she's a dark horse.

Patricia took out the bottle of Perrier mineral water from the pineapple-shaped ice bucket and poured herself a glass, admiring her reflection in the mirror. She held the glass up to her nose enjoying the tickling sensation of the bubbles from the carbonated water as she listened to Clive in the shower.
She smiled as she thought of Clive’s wife Jeanette, the boring cow. She’d only ever met her twice and had taken an instant dislike to her. Too prim and proper. Little did she know what Clive was getting up to on his “business trip.” Still nobody was going to tell her. Not yet. The time would come.
Patricia looked elegant in a cream jacket and matching skirt, her black camisole complemented her black patent court shoes. She complemented the look with the Asscher cut diamond solitaire pendent Clive had bought her last year. Her face needed very little make-up to enhance her natural beauty. She looked at herself in the mirror. She knew what her assets were, and used them to the max.
“You look like a bottle of Sheridan’s, darling.”
“How do you mean?”
“Light and dark!”
“Enjoyable in small quantities!”
“Come on! The Captain and his boring guests are waiting for us.”

Last edited:
How eloquent! You look like a bottle of Sheridan's darling, oh thank you and you look like a bottle of Tango darling, don't know why she bothered wearing a nice suit though he'll have it ripped off her in five minutes she might as well just stay in her dressing gown! Hope they're not at IT at the Captains table:mysmilie_13:

How eloquent! You look like a bottle of Sheridan's darling, oh thank you and you look like a bottle of Tango darling, don't know why she bothered wearing a nice suit though he'll have it ripped off her in five minutes she might as well just stay in her dressing gown! Hope they're not at IT at the Captains table:mysmilie_13:

Lol don't know. Haven't got that far yet. I keep getting interrupted with phone calls, although I should be pleased as I've got an additional freelance piece of work in addition to my day job. Some times I'd rather just switch the phone off.

Just want to say thanks to you all for this hilarious thread, I needed that laugh - tho the dog is looking at me like I've gone mad.

Just want to say thanks to you all for this hilarious thread, I needed that laugh - tho the dog is looking at me like I've gone mad.
Thank you speckled hen I've enjoyed it too.just been reading that Debbie would like to live in LA and write books & films.Seriously? Who does she think she Jackie Collins!! I don't think so.

Latest posts

Back