Debbie Flint is moving to Devon

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

puffin48

Registered Shopper
Just heard her tell Simon Wilson that she is moving to Devon!! He asked her if she was leaving and she said that it had taken a long time to get back onto QVC and would only be away half of the week. I think she said she was going to a retreat so she can do her writing. So stand by for more novels :mysmilie_19:

Don't know why she needs a retreat, she can knock one of her slutty "novels" out in her tea break, they only take ten minutes.

Wonder where in Devon?"Famous' author and TV presenter lives in??????"Could make big news for a little village. Bands,bunting,schools off.Or perhaps like me noone will give a s***.Just thank God she's not coming near me.

images-2.jpeg

:mysmilie_14:

Don't know why she needs a retreat, she can knock one of her slutty "novels" out in her tea break, they only take ten minutes.

She did tell him further on that she was opening a vintage tea room. Apparently its going to be on her blog. Bet you cant wait to read that!!

She did tell him further on that she was opening a vintage tea room. Apparently its going to be on her blog. Bet you cant wait to read that!!

I've nibbled me fingernails down to the wick with anticipation!! :mysmilie_13: :mysmilie_13: :mysmilie_13:

Stand by for "The Tea Room", a blockbuster novel about a famous shopping telly presenter, loved and respected by all :mysmilie_17: who moves to Devon to escape the pressures of fame.

Stand by for "The Tea Room", a blockbuster novel about a famous shopping telly presenter, loved and respected by all :mysmilie_17: who moves to Devon to escape the pressures of fame.

Fibby Flint will be played by Kathy Bates, oooh the resemblance is remarkable. :mysmilie_17: I reckon "The Tea Room" will scrape into the bottom 100, and scrape back £23.50.

Fibby Flint will be played by Kathy Bates, oooh the resemblance is remarkable. :mysmilie_17: I reckon "The Tea Room" will scrape into the bottom 100, and scrape back £23.50.

Good spot! And Kathy Bates was in the film Misery, which is appropriate as that's pretty much what she brings to my viewing experience.

Eww, that hobbling (not Hobitting) scene will never leave me!

Misery.jpg

If she moves further west than Exeter it will take all day to commute.

Here in Plymouth, no motorway, no airport, and very slow diesel trains, which take an hour to travel 40 miles to Exeter.

If she moves further west than Exeter it will take all day to commute.

Here in Plymouth, no motorway, no airport, and very slow diesel trains, which take an hour to travel 40 miles to Exeter.

I assume she will spend some days down there and some up in London to do her QVC slots. I wonder if it will be set days so we know which ones to avoid.

Good spot! And Kathy Bates was in the film Misery, which is appropriate as that's pretty much what she brings to my viewing experience.

Eww, that hobbling (not Hobitting) scene will never leave me!

View attachment 13008

Oh I know! I bet when she whacked him one, his scream wasn't down to the hammer blow, it was more likely because he glanced over to the telly and old Flinty chops was on. :mysmilie_17:

She moved a month or so ago, she stays up in London when she is at Q

if i lived on my own like debbie i would rent i nice des res in the heart of london seven dials, fitzrovia etc that commute is wearying

I wonder.Now that the writing career seems to be really kicking off,what with the author needing a writer's retreat.will there be book shows on QVC?Presented by and of course showcasing the works of Fibs (and other selected authors deemed Q worthy). Featuring early release signed copies of the latest masterpieces to purchase and fine book related discussion .Like a Saturday show but with books......and Fibs.

I wonder.Now that the writing career seems to be really kicking off,what with the author needing a writer's retreat.will there be book shows on QVC?Presented by and of course showcasing the works of Fibs (and other selected authors deemed Q worthy). Featuring early release signed copies of the latest masterpieces to purchase and fine book related discussion .Like a Saturday show but with books......and Fibs.
Most authors do signings in Watersones. DF could become the first author to do a book signing in Poundland and set the trend for other QVC writers....

There couldn't be a discussion, because she would never allow anyone else to get a word in while she self-promotes for England. Short of a gag, there's no way to shut her up.

Latest posts

Back