Debbie Flint Channel??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bensmum

Registered Shopper
Every time I switch QVC on, Debbie Flint is presenting. I have just logged in to post this and put QVC on. Guess what? She's on again. Does anyone else find her incredibly irritating or is it just me?

I like her! Not always a fan of her presenting style admittedly, but she's one of the very few presenters I know I could have a right old laugh with!!

She has improved a lot since she first came back and if only she'd get rid of those ****** annoying voice inflections she'd be quite watchable.
mysmilie_55.gif

QVC seems to have presenters on for hours at a time: Debbie F, Charlie Snooze, Iggy Pop and Queenie have all done multiple shows on the trot lately.

I think she has got better lately, there was a time when I could not watch her but she seems to have toned down and become less strident. Would rather watch her than Jill Franks wafting on about being a pink frou frou girly pink sequin girl.

I quite like her but wish she would drop the market-stall sales techniques :yawn: She'd be really good then :talking:

I didn't like her when she first came back , she has got much better and is watchable again. At least she don't bore us with what she has and hasn't got.

I like her - I would rather watch julia - sorry - but I think Debbie is quite down to earth. She is professional in fact. Also she keeps up with her blog so I think she respects the viewers more than others. I love the stories about the dogs.

Last edited:
She's grown on me. Used to think she sounded like a market trader but really enjoy watching her do the Thornton's hours, she refuses to succumb to the velvet voice of the Thornton's lady and she makes valid comments about the chocolates. She also only has a little of all of them until she comes across a favourite and then she swoops, she cracks me up. The other presenter I really like is Pipa, didn't thin I did but my eldest son said that I never slate her and I think he misses hertoo when she's not on TV.

Can't really stand Craig, what a sycophant, don't really like Iggy (love the nickname - apt description) although she has had me in fits too at times. Quite like Chuntley, think she's pretty and even Claire "I'm a care bear fan" Sutton is tolerable.

I think shes one of the best of all of them on QVC - at least she is a laugh and not up her own ass!

Rich

I quite like her but wish she would drop the market-stall sales techniques :yawn: She'd be really good then :talking:

I agree. I want to like her but just start warming to her and she says something like she did last night - ' If you are on the phones ordering the TSV ( Centipede coat ), get this as well ! ' She was telling people ( or in fact ordering them ) to just tack a £150 quid camera on to their order, on her say so. Her sales style is too market stall for me I'm afraid and she has a lack of sincerity about her.

Mind you I still rate her above the Laughing Gnome and even though Iggy gets on my wick, I prefer her to DF.

I think Debbie would be a good laugh outside of QVC, and I like the fact that she loves her dogs but I really don't like her presenting technique. I just feel like I'm being constantly 'sold to' when watching Debbie. I find it difficult to relax and watch her shows as she really is quite pushy with the sales patter sometimes.

She is a really good saleswoman - which is what counts to QVC.

Think she would be a laugh away from work.

Latest posts

Back