Dawn Bibby

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

scaryspice

Registered Shopper
just watching crafting with DB and is she having a bit of a wobbly, she was reading out some sentiments and seemed to get a bit emotional and then catherine took over talking 9 to the doz. with not a sound from Dawn They had also moved studio after showing the TSV and Catherine said she was waiting for Dawn to join her. Did anyone else notice or is it time I went to bed

think we were "threading" at the same time, I wondered why she hadnt mentioned JJ, didnt if have someone in his family ill?

Poor Dawn,
I thought she looked really weary yesterday. She's usually bubbling when it's one of her TSV's, but she seemed very with drawn.

JJ's stepfather died. Dawn and him went back for the funeral, and now JJ can't get back to the UK because something was wrong with his passport. He's been stuck there for over a month now. So Dawn mus be at her wits end. Perhaps that is why she became emotional.

I suppose with JJ stuck overseas (if that is the case), no Leonie to fall back on, and Paula Pascual ill in bed, it must have been quite a testing day for the Bibster. She did remarkably well, considering.

I suppose with JJ stuck overseas (if that is the case), no Leonie to fall back on, and Paula Pascual ill in bed, it must have been quite a testing day for the Bibster. She did remarkably well, considering.

..and no Amy as her son was ill, 8 hours of live TV, and she must still be in mourning herself...I think she was fantastic!:clapping:

Latest posts

Back