Dalton Cosmetics launch Saturday 28th April

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I thought the presenter looked caked in slap and the packaging looked pretty cheap and nasty too. Horrid.

:mysmilie_497:although I haven't had the sound up because of who the presenter is, And what the hell is JF wearing? Its awful. She looks a right old mess & as per usual you need a magnifier to spot any make up on her

I have not seen anything in this range to tempt me. Same old, same old really. I do admire the lady for battling cancer and starting her own range and she seems very pleasant, but there was nothing very exciting. Also the guest Doris, was absolutely caked in the stuff which highlighted all her lines. JF was her usual annoying self - whats with the trousers?, they are getting wider all the time.

will be sticking to my nars,benefit,bobbi brown and mac. love laura geller blushers though really lovely...

I was very disappointed in a Jemma Kidd new eyeshadow palette from Q very cheap looking when it arrived,would never have ordered it if I knew it was made in China.
Lynn

Dont think I ll bother

That sounds far more interesting. Not sure I'd buy into it, but it'd be interesting to hear their presentation. I think the chances are it'll be the US one. Curious that there hasn't been a court-case fighting over the company name.

Jude xx

THought the presenter had awful make up on so I was not confident in the product I ll stick with my LG thanks

Well I went for the 3 piece set and it came today, the packaging is actually quite substantial both the concealer and the ey liner have an " inner lid" which closes quite tightly to keep as much air out as possible I presume and a mirror in the lid. The texture of the concealer is really nice quite silky the mascara I haven't tried but you can angle the brush by twisting the lid so I imagine it will make application a bit easier you can also change the angle of the eyeliner brush
I will give it a proper run tomorrow and see how well it lasts

Well I went for the 3 piece set and it came today, the packaging is actually quite substantial both the concealer and the ey liner have an " inner lid" which closes quite tightly to keep as much air out as possible I presume and a mirror in the lid. The texture of the concealer is really nice quite silky the mascara I haven't tried but you can angle the brush by twisting the lid so I imagine it will make application a bit easier you can also change the angle of the eyeliner brush
I will give it a proper run tomorrow and see how well it lasts

I bought it as well as I got carried away with wanting to try a new brand! I'm still waiting for mine to arrive. Good reviews so far on Q but I wait to be impressed. Didn't think enough was explained about colours and wished JF had asked more questions. Doris Dalton just wanted to talk about fantastic formulas. I ordered light even though I'm medium in BnB because this medium looked very dark.

I also ordered the 2 piece nude lip wardrobe. Have returned them already, couldn't stand the taste. Colours were nice and I like the packaging and being able to snap off one lipstick and put with the other lipgloss.

Look forward to hearing how you got on delh.

Latest posts

Back