Dallas comes to QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I can't believe that we have yet another overpriced range of American tat. Not that I've got any issue with America, but we are in Europe. I guess European fashion just wouldn't inflate the US share dividend as much. I'm fairly sure there must be a European fashion range or two that would be better suited to our audience. Not that I'd buy any "fashion" from QVC now. I have many items I've purchased in the past, but now everything is just too pricey when compared to similar offerings from that dreaded high street.

I remember Afton in Dallas. She was a very affected singer and looking at a more recent vid of her and her mother, nothing about her has changed.

Agree - it's time QVC in the UK promoted products that haven't mainly been produced in the US.

Afton was the blond/curly/long haired one who used to go out Cliff Barnes (no sure if they were married at one point?) Not to be confused with April who was married to Bobby in the later series. Yes it was Kirsten who shot JR being his sister-in-law who he had had an affair with.

I wish they would repeat it from start-to-finish.

Can't see the range being any good.

Yes bring on some good old European/British tat made in China rather than American made tat made in China :giggle:

Just watching the terrible twins with JR ( not that one).What are they like? The blonde which I believe from what you said is her Mother could be ( probably is) a wax work dummy.Thought at first it was Swellen.These American women in trying to look younger look older & scarrrrrry!
Oh the clothes? awful, high prices for what.JR keeps saying 'sell out'!!!

What a coincidence, just reading the second book in the "True Blood" series, put book down, switched on QVC and there it is "Living Dead in Dallas". lordy the mum is very scary looking....

I feel a bit sorry for the 'scary one'. She is like a spare part on this show and the one earlier. She is hardly getting a look in. The clothes or the prices don't appeal to me at all either.

Oh it's the mother is it? I thought it was a ventriloquist's dummy.

The clothes were truly dreadful. Not a thing I would be seen dead in.

Latest posts

Back