Dale talking drivel

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

At least Clare doesn't roll her eyes. Marv always makes a total wallocks of the item no, the colours and the prices, which to be fair Clare is a real professional in comparison. I quite like CS albeit I don't see that much of her.

IMO, I'd have think back a long while to any time I've seen Marv. present professionally: admittedly, I've rarely watched a show all the way through, but every time she's on and I've caught her show she's been doing silly accents and the squeaks like a door that needs oiling. Obviously thinks she's a female Mike Yarwood (that dates me!) doing impressions of someone (who?). She badly needs to relax and try to come over like a grown woman, rather than a teenager. I feel the same watching Marv. as I do about Claire S. who can also come across acting as though she's about 14. It's good to have a bit of humour, but Marv. and Claire S. are not naturally funny or witty.

Oh yes I totally agree, I flicked over yesterday to see Claire S wearing a child's Christmas jumper, so she acts like a child, talks like a child and now dresses like a child, the bit I seen was she was excited that her pony tail moved from side to side and she "liked the feel of it and will shake her head more often to get it to swing"..........er? yes ok Claire, you do that. :mysmilie_853:

Little-girl-Claire-the-hair talks in a way that works with her children. She used to try sexy then made a comment that she'd been told to speak normally, so this is normal, or so she thinks. But other times she's forgotten the little-girl act and spoken normally so why can't she just do that all the time instead of the off-putting little-girl act? i don't mind her as much as DBF, Marv, Julia or some of the others but like a few of them she needs to stop putting on an act.

Latest posts

Back