Dale on TSV Launch!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

What you like!!! maybe its because you had a spritzer Busy.

There's a reply to that, but........
whistling.gif
lol.gif

Night, night! :D

I think he's looking bluddy gorgeous now he's put some weight back on. I would. :D :pPC:

Dale is one of my favourite presenters. He doesn't use repetitive phrases as some do. Jilly Halliday has made me switch off many times with her 'absolutely superb':12:

Not sure that I fancy Dale (only have eyes for Hugh Jackman in the film Australia, sigh!)

Dale is one of my favourite presenters. He doesn't use repetitive phrases as some do. Jilly Halliday has made me switch off many times with her 'absolutely superb':12:

Not sure that I fancy Dale (only have eyes for Hugh Jackman in the film Australia, sigh!)

Oh god...me too!! Cannot wait for the DVD to come out on Monday so I can go over that shower scene again....:32::32:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVcYX9DV4tE

Just to keep on topic however, I do like Dale as a presenter he seems really warm and genuine (and I love men who aren't ashamed to be grey:1:)

Wow! Thanks for the link hopasholic.

I think Dale's hair looks great grey. What really annoys me though is the fact that we never see any of the female presenters with grey hair. I can only think of the guest presenter for Freeze 24 who has grey hair. Seems almost like it is frowned upon for women on tv to have grey hair (heaven forbid).

Hugh Jackman is GORGEOUS!

Yep, its that old chestnut, men are considered dignified with a bit of grey, whereas a woman would have just "let herself go" if she didn't dye her hair...even the wonderful Susan Boyle succumbed to the stylist after a week in the public eye...:31:

Dale has always been one of my favourite presenters. He has a brilliant sense of humour which I find a very attractive quality in a man. I also agree that he looks much better now he has gained a little more weight. There was a time a year or so ago when he was doing a lot of running and the weight just dropped off him.

However, I am another one lusting after the gorgeous Hugh...have been for many years now....! (That was a very enjoyable clip...thanks for posting...:7:)

Latest posts

Back