D Green - Annoying

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
He's just been doing some kind of Saturday Kitchen rip off show for Cooks Essentials. God, he is up his own ar*e isnt he? Simon Brown was the guest and was as engaging as ever. But Daniel seemed to think it was an opportunity to brag off about his career as a "celebrity chef" (not that anyone in this country has ever heard of him), his books, his diet and weight loss, his daughter, yawn yawn yawn. Simon was hardly alloowed to get a word in and i would rather listen to him ANY day.

Nice to see that Green lost the presenter cooking challenge, he was begging for votes earlier this week. Did he really think he's built up enough of a fan base to get that kind of support? Get real darling. Debbie Greenwood won it which clearly miffed him.

Cant stand him :4:

I really am starting to think I'm the only person who actually likes him. Either that or I'm just feeling so sorry for him after all the comments on here!!

I thought he was great on the Weekend Kitchen show, even my OH commented that the show seemed a more fun & lively effort than QVC's normal offerings & he has not the remotest interest in TV shopping channels!

Am watching Daniel now on the Lapis show though, can make-up not do something about the shine for gawd's sake? Surely they could do better than that, I feel quite sorry for him sitting there?

I thought he was great on the Weekend Kitchen show, even my OH commented that the show seemed a more fun & lively effort than QVC's normal offerings & he has not the remotest interest in TV shopping channels!

Am watching Daniel now on the Lapis show though, can make-up not do something about the shine for gawd's sake? Surely they could do better than that, I feel quite sorry for him sitting there?

I've heard presenters say in the past that they are responsible for their own appearance, there aren't any make-up artists designated to them, unlike mainstream TV channels.

I could see my own reflection in his forehead:54:

hopefully Stacey will dab him with yellow powder whilst in the building....better still would be the smashbox anti-shine duo (if they still stock it)

Surely he's worried about dulling his tan but he's not doing himself any favours.

Jude x

I thought he was quite good in weekend kitchen, enthusiastic and clearly more at home, shows cooking is his real field!!!

I agree about the greasy look tho, he could do with a session with AY to get some tips on products to help him out!

I enjoyed the show as well and I dont have any problem watching him unlike some of the other presenters who just make me switch channel

Yeah I enjoyed it too - he definitely seemed more comfortable doing the cooking, and he was still nervous, but much less so. He seemed to have more of a sense of humour come through which was nice. I thought it was a good show all in all...

i like daniel and he is making some of the other presenters look shabby..
he has an excellent commnad of english which is quite impotant when you are trying to describe things plus i find him very easy on the eye..
he has even toned down the tanning which suits him more........

I'd rather watch the Hairy Bikers.:32: But Daniel seems all right, he is good at explaining things.

Latest posts

Back