Customer Services respond to poor review!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Akimbo

Fluffy
If you look at Lakeland's website they always respond to low-rated reviews and complaints, often asking the buyer to contact then for a refund even if they've thrown the item away! Now don't get over excited QVC aren't quite there yet!

I spotted this item with several 1 star reviews and there's actually a response from QVC customer services: http://www.qvcuk.com/Pure-Rain-Oxygen-Infusing-Plant-Watering-Handheld-Gun.product.503080.html I've never seen a response before, I suppose this is a start. However reading their instructions for ensuring the washer's in properly and how to tighten the screw thread I'd feel rather patronised by their comments if I'd already lost patience with the spray gun!

Has anyone seen any other replies to bad reviews?

Ive said this before but i reviewed two items from Richard jackson and someone from customer services emailed me asking for more details and they even offered to send Richard jackson to vistit my garden.

Blimey! That's heavy-handed! Sending RJ round....it must have been a v scathing review for them to threaten you with that!

Blimey! That's heavy-handed! Sending RJ round....it must have been a v scathing review for them to threaten you with that!

So becareful if u write any bad reviews on skincare you may get Alison young round :smirk:

Ive said this before but i reviewed two items from Richard jackson and someone from customer services emailed me asking for more details and they even offered to send Richard jackson to vistit my garden.

So becareful if u write any bad reviews on skincare you may get Alison young round :smirk:

Good Grief! I don't know who is worse Lol!

Ill be keeping an eye on all RJs products for the influx of bad reviews posted in the next few days, all in the hope that you'll get Richard to come visit ur gardens :mysmilie_503: :mysmilie_15:

Last edited:
Ha ha, RJ would need David Attenborough with him if he visited the wilderness known as my garden!

I would love RJ to come round and visit my garden so he can see great results without his products.:flower:

I am going to be very horrible here why on earth would anyone want to buy this cr**p anyway

Just imagine the Kirk clan on your doorstep for dissing there fairy items...a slow death by glitter torture....AAAAaaaaaaaarggg!

There's always the risk they'll send Basso if he'd the only Dennis available! Don't risk it!

Ooh Autumn you should have accepted and asked that he bring his red hat, beard and fishing rod with him so you could stand him by your pond....

I'd love it if she came round - I would have a good close up look at her face in real life without TV make-up and lighting and see if she was as confident to give out her skincare 'advice'

Latest posts

Back