Customer beauty award nominees

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

sharon-s

Registered Shopper
Just watching the show and they showed a perfume called plum, I thought to myself I have never hear of it so I looked at it on the web site, it only had 9 reviews totalling 3.7, I thought all the nominees had to have rare of 5

Just watching the show and they showed a perfume called plum, I thought to myself I have never hear of it so I looked at it on the web site, it only had 9 reviews totalling 3.7, I thought all the nominees had to have rare of 5

So did I!!

Also the award that Revitalash is up for - is that a new award, I don't remember it last year. This time last year, there was a lot of moaning about these awards. Basically most people thought, customers should nominate products, not QVC. Just another opportunity to push products and have endless shows devoted to the awards.

So did I!!

Also the award that Revitalash is up for - is that a new award, I don't remember it last year. This time last year, there was a lot of moaning about these awards. Basically most people thought, customers should nominate products, not QVC. Just another opportunity to push products and have endless shows devoted to the awards.

Yes, Debbie Flint has just said that it is a new category. Most revolutionary product. The other two nominees are Decleor prolegene gel, and Mally poreless primer. Being a cynic, I might think that the category was invented for the Revitalash.

Plum was exclusive to House of Fraser for quite awhile before it appeared on QVC. I didn't like it myself, too fruity and not a proper chypre.

Yes they did say, was is AY all were 5 star reviews.

I was going to ask if any of us on here had been asked to nominate a product - seeing as how its Customers Beauty Awards.

I think its just a load of b.......cks, another gimmicky idea for yet another beauty show.

In which case why dont they come up with.......

Customer Bedding Awards
Customer Kitchen Awards
Customer Taboo Health Products Award
Customer Craft Awards

and so on and so on........ its always ****** BEAUTY !!!!!!!
Customer

I understood Debbie Flint to say that "we" had nominated - through our feedback (that cuts me out)
and
products had to have a rating of at least 4.5

I might have misheard - the cat wanted her tea and she doesn't half get my attention when she's hungry. I got a pat from her for not reacting.

I understood Debbie Flint to say that "we" had nominated - through our feedback (that cuts me out)
and
products had to have a rating of at least 4.5

I might have misheard - the cat wanted her tea and she doesn't half get my attention when she's hungry. I got a pat from her for not reacting.

Ah min, the "under the paw" award goes to you! :up: (or should that be? :down:)

I noticed the Ultrasun woman was doing her usual totally over the top selling routine. Even if I loved the product (which I don't), I wouldn't vote for it just because she'd then be on the winners show and that would mean I couldn't watch. She has to be the most irritating guest on QVC and she's got a lot to compete against.

I noticed the Ultrasun woman was doing her usual totally over the top selling routine. Even if I loved the product (which I don't), I wouldn't vote for it just because she'd then be on the winners show and that would mean I couldn't watch. She has to be the most irritating guest on QVC and she's got a lot to compete against.

I blame the numerous floggings of Ultrasun on QVC for all the rubbish weather we've had to put up with this 'summer'!
rain.gif

The outlook might be a lot brighter if they stopped..........:sun:

QVC pushes what sells big for them, beauty has always been the top. So hence the non-stop beauty shows.

An so Sacha the non-stop pushing of the Winter Tracks mean a mild winter? Lets hope they start pushing those early September.:happy:

I blame the numerous floggings of Ultrasun on QVC for all the rubbish weather we've had to put up with this 'summer'!
rain.gif

The outlook might be a lot brighter if they stopped..........:sun:

Rentagob would have us believe we need to be slapping it on even if its pouring down all day. I bet she'd have a go at selling fridges to Eskimos.

Latest posts

Back